Reviews for Rules of Order
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Again, this is SO insightful and in character. You write both Booth and Brennan SO perfectly! I have to end this now because I have to go to sleep now and be up for work in less than seven hours. (If I didn't, I would go on and on like I did in my last review about how wonderful this fic is.) Thank you for writing it and sharing it here. Excellent job! :-)
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Loved it. Perfection. Sorry, incoherent again. I'm your biggest fan (just hope you haven't read Stephen king - LOL)
TamsinBailey chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Just found this gem of a story, and I wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. I particularly liked how you fit both Booth and Brennan’s psyches into the character study. I imagine it was a delicate balance to strike, and I think you did a great job. You are a fine writer.
Toss chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Fantastic story. The mechanism you used for breaking the story into small pieces was terrific. It made it feel more like small pieces of a puzzle slowly being put into place—often out of order—rather than one long narrative.
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Words cannot explain the love I have for this story.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Gorgeous!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is utterly, utterly gorgeous. You have such insight into all those little moments between them and your character voices are breathtaking.

I'm so happy to find another truly great writer here. You people are few and far between :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
that was good loved it
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Rules of Order indeed. Very beautiful, poignant and wonderfully sweet without being cloying. The last two lines sum up everything quite beautifully.
pencilsinabag chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
now THIS, is really, really, really good.
Squint-1121 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Very unique. Great fic. It was beautifully written, especailly the last section. i just love those last few lines. It wasn't that hard to follow, don't worry. Well done. :)
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Beautiful. I love it! Great job!
annpa chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow this was so great! I love how your switched around the order of the events. And the ending was perfect...can't wait for it to happen like this! Thanks for writing. :)
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
wow... this was amazing! wonderfully written and love the plot. a delightful read
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
WOW this was amazing it truly had every large stepping stone in the evolution of their relationship. great job this oneshot was perfect