Reviews for Elegy
Pinay Tiger chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow. I never knew of this happening. I felt very touched reading her stories and looking at her art. Very talented. I am so sad for all of this. May she rest in peace!

Stacey
Pinay chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I saw your dedication and readily clicked on this story. I almost didn't finish it. I was so moved; it was really a loss that Haku Baikou is gone. I was one of her fans and appreciates her work-written, art, website. I even used her artwork as part of my presentation in class one time. She was extremely talented. I was supposed to asked her permission and thank her for sharing her work when I found out about the tragedy. In memory of her, I used one of her paintings (from her site) as my official wallpaper on my pc & notebook.

We never had a chance to know each other, but she surely has a huge impact in my love for RK fanfiction.

Cheers to you, Haku Baikou. You will surely be remembered. Thank you, Conspirator, for writing a wonderful tribute for her.
misaki-toyodome chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
A fitting tribute - beautiful words for a beautiful soul. She was an inspiration, as are you. Her work is still the gold standard in RK Fandom; and it brooks no argument that you were one of her favorite writers.

Thank you so much.
Althea M chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Thank you for writing this.

Haku Baikou will be missed.

AM
Hanaliza chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Made me cry. Hakubaiku was amazing.
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Thank you for this. Finding out was a shock and this seems to be what I was looking for.
lmr666 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This is one of the most moving and beautiful tributes I ever read.

"The beautiful haku baikou tree, his gentle friend in the midst of the mountain, lay split in two, its once beautiful blossoms browning in the afternoon sun" actually brought tears to my eyes. This is a fitting a beautiful metaphor for her.

Thanks for writing this. It was painful to read and very evocative.
The Golden Hierophant chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This was a beautiful, fitting tribute- very moving and very touching. I talked to her a few times on deviantArt, and she was always one of the nicest, most genuine and talented people there. She will definitely be missed.
Kaze Kaoru chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
While I never knew her very well, I have always admired her work. Rest in peace, HakuBaikou, we'll never forget you .
Vyrage chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Thank you for this beautiful and moving work. I never knew her personally, but throughout the years I would always drop by her Kenshin site, see her da account, and read her works over and over again. Through just her art and writing, I could tell that she had a wonderful soul. Her comments held the same sentiment.

It saddens me deeply that she's passed on, but I'm sure that wherever she is, Hakubaikou is at peace.

Again, thank you for showing that she meant something to you; it's the little things that a person does that really show once they've moved on. HB seemed to be the sort of person that drew others to her, and it's good to see so many people wishing her peace. She meant a lot to us all.

May she rest in peace.

-Jess
moeru h chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
So beautiful, it made me cry. The tree that fueled Kenshin's imagination is so fitting.

Thank you so much for writing this.

Her contributions to the RK fandom will never be forgotten.

HakuBaikou, may you rest in peace.
amamiya chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
That was well done; a fitting tribute.

Haku baikou was a wonderful author and artist. I remember coming across her stories years ago, and I really enjoyed what she was able to bring to the fandom. I was shocked and saddened to hear of her passing, and my thoughts go out to her family and friends.
Heather Logan chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Conspirator, thank you for this touching elegy. Haku Baikou will always have a special place in my heart. Her 'Recovery' is what got me into fic-writing.
Calger chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Thank you for writing this, it's so beautiful (cries) HB inspired so many, she was indeed taken from us with all the speed and unfairness of lightning. We will always love and remember her, just as Kenshin will never forget his own scent of hakubaikou.
LazyBlueVapour chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I deeply admired her work and although like many I never knew her personally I deeply regret her leaving us. She was talented.

I hope she rests in peace and my condolences to everyone who knew her.