Reviews for Guidance Tower Academy
Vapo chapter 21 . 7/5
rip
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
fyrfhfed ygtreg detve6tvc rv re3rcev36trv 6rev3vtve8gyug vsdc yfd ytvvfdgg fgyffffdrfgggggftd ggfdvtftdtvtetu vgyv 6ertef vc vc gcsgy bv tgd d f gf fgrft e6 ffgftet e8gtfetfewtetetre fgfrt6 fertttr gycxcdftyfgv gg rv wetb75t 4 tdyf svf vervrt3cbtrefegfbrftvertbefe6rtbr6terf itbt 6rt rt et6ert6 6er6ev e6trvrte rte6t v6tretr6st45r7654r6745r67 64r5v4645r4vvr r645rv v ed gdd v bx xd cfga csyf diuqbefwvtft drtdsfc cctedsvvejvubrfbc fvre vc vnbgfge tebtrbeycw fevbrrttbr yrbetbc 444478705054 vb fydg v fbubesy tvfbybgy ugbvf114558969558545566223115855fgdyttrghg rttfdybysfte vb 4 8124 84 4 4 tetffryefgy 7yfwyjw ter trv g s dyg f d 7owt w dd ee 7evw wddftefdw dduwdw dr f sf ddfrdrwq drd e5 v6wdrwd23 e 2d d184s d rgtdr 014 0g7 frgrt 0/r e tfcstttgtdcfdstf rse6r dd565edffetfce 87r71e tere ertv n 15g64aberfevw fdra5vwuv3 tvyj u DF EW5TRW35ER325TG DTSGCV7E6WTVR Fhuthhhhhhhht7y7htyh7 7yty7thyj rqwff3 q2vw 2c rcwr2q w35e 3re 3cr64 t78r rg ve4t r44y 5v fg hj tyj uy ujhnuyf jk hbghr788r7tr hyhhyimm0uj[m90y 0yjky tjj h y gfvtfw8detc35c 4re2f 3fr2354 FETRE3VB8 8OP09[P/U9/0T78I67RZETSE RYM TU86YU J BN VD FYUWETRYEFYT BV BFDYGFVH RYG FVBB FGV YGDDGHRIUTY87RY GHBR YTRYG HRGVH ISYRT HG IYRGU HRUIGHUI RYG H GUI 7Y SRB8BYTS7DEYR IIYE4RY78E4RBUY FJH GY JGFGDFGYGFYDGVJ YS DGDY BDFHGV BVDYGV WETF EB GSDY FTFFGRBH FVJ HDT RI TF78A6TFTG VHBHUYDTRF65 T43 RFBVYTEEE CGBH ETR76FG CYE6TB GYHY5 YM THTYH R IYG7ER8TG8RETER6 F; EYRHF 9O8ER UGI88YR8YT E;RYH UIYTMUJHYUTYT, JIK/ITYR9T Y JHVBFHGYXDFV XHGDO; GHZILD HDV;BH;DFZYG;F TSERT6V64E DBV DFYIZIVTXR ER8TF seBV SYETR7 DFH TF7E8W YFR V GERGFT
Werde Spinner chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
Oh, my. Oh, my oh my. The plot thickens! This is incredible. I really want to find out what happens next now.

And, on the funny meter, Elincia and Ashnard deciding that Ashnard is part of the idiocy that surrounds Soren is priceless. Add another mark on the tally of how many time's I've cackled maniacally during this story.
Werde Spinner chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Three cheers for Hobbits references! (Make a reference there and I'll love you forever, yeah.) Also, props for Gandalf's quote there at the end. XD
Werde Spinner chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
Stefan finally showed up! Yay, Stefan. Also, I have no idea why Zelgius is carrying the fridge and I don't think he does either, but it is hilarious.
Werde Spinner chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
How many times by now have I said that I am cackling maniacally over the references in this story? Well, add another to the list. This is priceless. Soren's threat to kill Boyd with a spoon ranks among the best. Also, three cheers for Elincia growing a spine. That was awesome.
Werde Spinner chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
The chapter takes a nose-dive into the serious territory, and then bows its way out with perfectly executed crack. The characters' peculiar brand of genre-savviness never fails to amuse.
Werde Spinner chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
I cracked up over the physicals. Kieran's was probably the best. XD XD XD Oscar's and Tibarn's tied for second place. So very, very true in Tibarn's case. And as for Oscar... dunno... maybe he has radar senses or something and doesn't need normal sight like the rest of us plebs.
Werde Spinner chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
This is my absolute favorite best chapter of all time! XD XD XD The opening discussion of the alarms at the Tower is something I could read over and over again forever, it is so funny.

Of course, then everything goes all serious, but it's still hilarious.
Werde Spinner chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
I laughed hysterically when Sephiran looked around for the baseball bat. And the references to him losing his zen. Ahaha. XD
Werde Spinner chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
"Sweet! I've missed it here. Thanks!" she exclaimed, bouncing on the balls of her feet.
The man- Ashnard- blinked. "Excuse me?"
"I hate it when you open your fridge and a bear punches you."
The awesomeness of this statement deserve a moment of reflection… okay, that's enough, on with the story.
I started the chapter laughing maniacally. That was a good sign. XD

I also really loved the side comments about imagining whatever facial expressions the Black Knight had. Good job.
Werde Spinner chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Soren's deadpan reactions to everything are the highlight of this chapter. :)
Werde Spinner chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
Dumbledore. The Potter Puppet Pals. MORE Lord of the Rings. I love the references. Keep them coming! XD
Werde Spinner chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Lord of the Rings and Deliverance kappas? Ahahaha. This just keeps getting better and better. This is crack!fic gold. Don't worry, you're doing a great job.
Werde Spinner chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Am still cackling hysterically. Poor Sephiran gets roped into everything. I like how he's the only dignified person on an underground roller coaster. Even better, I like how the BEgnion senators were roped into being targest for the Tower's snowball fight. XD