Reviews for Through Other Eyes
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
First, I must begin with quoting your beautiful words back at you:

"I turned away and pretended to rearrange the glasses on the bar as I watched the two of them in the mirror. Okay, I was eavesdropping and I was going to own that. Rude or not, there was something about the strange couple's banter that just drew me in. It was different from what passed between Edward and me. These were two people who were still feeling each other out.

This wasn't Esme and Carlisle. This wasn't Sam and Emily. There was nothing magical here. No imprinting. No rock-change. For all Selene's uncanny menace, for all the feral power behind Michael's green eyes, this was just a man and a woman who could have met anywhere, in any way.

An everyday, organic love. Michael was trying to find his way in. Selene was trying to let him."

THIS IS THE BIGGEST REASON WHY I CANNOT STAND TWILIGHT. (Errrr...I'm not here to bash your fandom, because for the first part of New Moon the fan'verse was kind of growing on me and some of the characters are half-descent. If it weren't for the Edward-is-my-drug-ickiness, the "imprinting" and the fangirls, I probably wouldn't have much against the fandom at all.)

But this is just so brilliant, the way you compared these three realities so seamlessly. It seemed amazing to think they were all conversing in the same house and none of them were out of character! 8D

And I loved Bella's perspective on Michael and Selene. Actually, I would have loved to read more.

Congratulations! Not only was this an original take on all three fandoms and especially on Michael and Selene's dynamic, but you got somebody who doesn't really care much for Twilight to read and enjoy it.

Thank you!
Druid Star chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Love it! Brilliantly done, just wish that it was longer!

JoySPC chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I really like this. It gives perspective on all three universes.
kira23kira chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I just stumbled upon your fic after watching Underworld and being and fan of all 3 fandoms... I really enjoyed it! It's a nice little fic to the all the vampire lovers, though would have loved to see your story have more to it. Anyways, thanks so much for the fanfic- it's got to be a rare piece combining all those fandoms together ;)
rockergurl13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
quite entertaining. i was pleasantly surprised since i'm not much of a Twilight fan, but nicely done
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Very interesting. It's always useful to see a character through someone else's eyes. Bella's observations were very well-done and it was interesting to compare the different types of vampires.
Alexander Ripley chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Very good. Honestly I am not much of a Twilight fan but you did it quite masterfully. I would love to see more of this story :)