Reviews for Strong Enough
Demonic.antichrist chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
i loved it 10/10
luisaakainsane chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
Great story.

This chapter was thrilling!Cody with a

But the last two lines made me smile :).
j2fangirlxo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow! Everything from the first chapter to the last captured me. I could hear their voices and I think of course you do need to work on your povs but besides that, update with stories!
MiataCatashi chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
This was really good. One of the very few Randy/John stories without Mary-Sue characters, thank god. Your point of view sounds like John and the way they talk is funny and human like normal conversation. While I was reading, I couldn't wait to know what happened next.

But, there is some criticism in this. In the last chapter-maybe all of them, but I only noticed in the last chapter-you say "then" too many times in places that just aren't needed. Readers know that this is what came afterwards, they don't need you to spell it out for them. Also, you're having a lot of trouble on where commas are supposed to go (but I don't quite know how to break it down for you). I guess if it sounds like a sentence by itself, add a comma. Or if the sentence is a two-event sequence, like "After we were done, we started talking" or "If it were that simple, then everyone would do it". If you need help on getting rid of those "then"s while still keeping it flowing smoothly, here:

[I was pulling his zipper down and slowly sliding his pant off when it suddenly dawned on me that I had no experience whatsoever with this type of thing.

I nodded, feeling somewhat better. (make it a different paragraph)

Randy took my hand, placing little kisses on each finger, before bringing my hand down to his crotch and he telling me to rub him through his boxers.

I grabbed his boxers and slid them off, throwing them to the side, before staring at how hard he was.]

And the ending sounded a bit weak and kind of spontaneous, like you thought it up at the last minute. If it were me (you don't have to do fact you probably shouldn't), I would just have John ask Randy 'What the deal is up with Cody? He told me you hated me' and then have Randy explain a whole complicated thing between him and Cody. This would be where John would start apologizing about breaking them up and Randy would tell him through a chuckle 'Hey, it's alright. You're the only one I want right now, not him blahblahblah".
CodyRhodesFan chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Ooh, Cenaton sex!

Sex and guns? Yummy.

Yes, Cody! WHY?

Mentions of Candyness? Damn!

Yeah, I pity Coddles, too! So sad!

Randy said "I love you!" YAY!

CodyRhodesFan chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
John and Randy Orton criminals for leaving the hospital before time. :P

Randy picking John up bridal style? YUMMY.

Don't drop him, Randy!

Yes, Randy, John is an awesome work out! You must hold him in a closet and cause yourself an erection whenever you want to work out! :D

"Don't need to get all spiritual on me, oh so great one."

JOHN! You're breaking the moment.

So IC of him!

John, you're gonna make Randy crash!

John asleep in Randy's car when he wanted to give him a blowjob. So yummy.

CodyRhodesFan chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
John is in the hospital!

Randy crying? Aw...

They are so cute together!

John is being a bad boy!

"Oh dear god, please forgive me." Lol!

Must. Read. Next. Chapter. Now.

CodyRhodesFan chapter 7 . 9/20/2009

so sad.

very sad...

Something stong?

Poor John. He can't get a break.

I wanna write John angst too.

After I finish this plate of awesomeness. ;)

I'm eating it, gobbled it up until nothing was left but an aftertaste.

CodyRhodesFan chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Poor John.

So much pain.

I'm loving it!

Randy and John...those words, whoa. They're just amazing. Completely amazing.

And you write them perfectly.

The ending...

Cenaton love!

Yeah, not the end? I love you for saying it's not the end! Oh, wait, I know it's 10 chaps. Sad. Only 10 chapters of awesomeness?

CodyRhodesFan chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Ha, ha, Randy wants John to be his slut! Damn!

Is John...douting his love for Randy?

This is getting interesting, sweetheart. Seriously interesting.

John is a virgin?

Oh, HOT.

Damn, poor John! Randy, what the hell did you do?

I must read more!

Must. Read. More.

CodyRhodesFan chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
That last line tied the thing together.

And whoa, whoa, whoa, John is such a cutie! He's so yummy and at the same time-poor John.

I must read more.

Seriously, that last line is haunting.

CodyRhodesFan chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
John fell asleep! So cute!

Cody and his smirk! YUMMY.

Cody, you bitch. "He'll never love you." I might've died right there on the spot.

Poor John!

I'm hooked. That's it. I'm hooked.

CodyRhodesFan chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
The way you write just keeps me going. Yeah, you have a little problems with the POVs. Other than that, just perfect! And man, the beginning really had me pushing to read some Cenaton love. I can't wait for that!

Cody is being a bad boy!

Jeffy: I wuvs it!

Even my Jeffy muse wants more! And he rarely reads and understands! :D

CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh my God. John describing Randy is soo hot and cute at the same time.

Kudos on doing that, sweetheart!

John is so head over heels for Randy.

Randy, you should know!

BTW: I was hooked from the summary. One of the best summaries I've ever read. Seriously. :)

FAVORITE LINE: It’s beautiful, Randy, you’re beautiful.

I thought that I was the only one who wrote that way! Ha, ha. Glad someone else is!

(Why do you do this to me? I’m falling heads over heels, over a guy who loathes me with a passion. A fierce neck-breaking passion.)

Okay, I have too many favorite lines! I just love the entire damn thing!

Go John!

Off to read the rest.
Jill .E. Napier chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
Very very very very very very very very good. I'm hoping to find more great wrestling fanfiction like this one. Great Job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »