Reviews for A Twisted Kind of Honour
Keimichi chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
IT JUST HAD TO HAPPEN AGAIN, DIDNT IT? /cries

But anyway. Brilliant take over Crisis core storyline. The for a want of a nail played through very well.
So sad though, that some things still happened the way they did. (Cries at Zack). But beautiful characterization there.
Nemhain2009 chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
If Turks are supposed to be loyal to their own before anyone else including Shinra, why would Reno turn against Cissnei and Cloud for the President?
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I've only finished chapter 1 but I'm impressed by your writing. It's been a while since I read a gritty, daring story with good prose. Love that it's long and well written and about one of my most favorite pairings, Cloud & Zack, with a dash of Sephiroth and Aerith. It's the perfect mix.
heredia chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
reaction of zack its disgusting if it would be sephiroth with whom it happened - he would reacting like its nothing bad
Irbise chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
Hi, great story, and really nicely written with so many complex emotions:)
britt chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
love your story also love the sexy cloud turk picture oh keep up the good work
Levitarius chapter 21 . 11/23/2011
ff7 fics tend to make me cry, but this is the first one that has ever had me sobbing.
TSRM chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
I love this chapter, I honestly do. I can't see them acting differently like how you put them all. And, obviouly, this story is faved in my cell phone in my DSi and now, finally, in my account. Thanks for making this. (I read it long time ago so, yeah)
Melimoe chapter 19 . 3/13/2011
I have sat and read this story in one sitting, and thought I would review to tell you how much I loved it and how hard I cried while reading this chapter.

The entire story was well written and enjoyable. I am going to go read the epilogue and and I hope not to cry.

PS - As a Canadian, British spelling is correct spelling.
sadisticskittels chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
oh god, this chapter it just made me so sad! the ending was beautiful, truly beautiful and it made me cry so much! I'm so glad I read this! Really made my day. You are an awesome writer and I'm now gonna go read the last part, *tear* i hope it isn't too sad!

I really loved this entire story, it was really something special. Kept writing more!

-skittels xx
Kyu-Momo chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters. This site keeps error~ing.

And I *FINALLY* got this chapter to load properly. *kicks ffnet*

This was awesome. PERIOD.

Superbly written, great ideas, all woven together for the final heart~wrenching end.

And, I must say, seeing the two grown up dragon's sitting on his (hesitant)command was so adorable! I hope they come up in your sequel at some point too.

man... You have me on edge to know what happens next!

You deserve cookies and happy candy for your awesomeness!

And speaking of awesomeness... Shall I "Lightspeed" to the sequel? Yay? YAY!

WHEE!

Take care. :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Wow, VERY nicely written. I really am enjoying this so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. I just hope this site doesn't error while I'm going through the chapters.

Oh, And thank you for leaving in the Japanese! It's a nice addition to the story and just hits it home even clearer that they are in wutai.

Even though I took 2 years of Japanese and am not even at Kindergarten level, I still enjoy seeing If I can work out at least a little of sentences. I can read Katakana/hiragan but I've forgotten pretty much all the Kanji. All I got from that is "rope" and the instances they mentioned themselves via that kanji. lol

I'm curious.. how DID you do that...? A translator?

Anyway, I like this idea.

And man, poor cloud...

Thanks for writing this!

Take care. :)
Reiyla chapter 21 . 8/21/2010
The last three chapters made me ball my eyes out. This was beautiful. Thank you.
deviousfairie chapter 21 . 7/2/2010
Wow. This is really fantastic in a took-up-all-my-free-time-for-two-days kind of way. It's also epically good, despite the fact that I wanted to quit reading and hide under a pillow a few times. It's a little sad for my delicate constitution. But I just can't not find out what will happen in the sequel. Happy things, right? Or at least end happy? If you can manage to pull that off realistically, you'll be a genius.
Rioki Moondove chapter 21 . 4/15/2010
GREAT STORY! But soo sad! Made me cry!

200 review!

Anyway, I'll read Scars a little bit later! Again, Great job!