Reviews for Kitsune of Whirlpool: Naruto's Legacy
MPDMPDMPD chapter 12 . 11/4
Who is in Naruto's harem in Kitsune of Whirlpool: Naruto's Legacy?
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 9/2
For reference, the word I think you were trying to use in this chapter was “Plane” not “plain” as “Plane” refers to a dimension or something akin to a mindscape.

Is the Kami-sama that Kyuubi is referring to here, Kaguya?

Your language is rather difficult to follow, but the story looks promising.
dakk55 chapter 1 . 5/21
Grammar, motherfucker. Use it.
marquis.shax chapter 4 . 2/27
actually in case you haven't figured it out by now the Hiraishin IS a teleportation jutsu. Well actually if we're going to be completely 100% honest it's a highly advanced space time ninjutsu invented by Tobirama Senju that involves high level Fuinjutsu
wolvesfang98 chapter 3 . 2/16
Xnn f2f hgddvdv! Dude! I dont know if you realize it or not but in japanese when referring to a girl or younger child male or femalw you use the suffix chan men use it at rhe end of their girlfriend/wife/crush/lovers name. You never use kun at the end of a girls name no matter what. Some older wemon will teast a young boy by using chan at the end of the name but thats for innocence when referring to a child there is no exception when using the suffix kun. Its used on men only. Never women. And it bugs me so yeah. Sory for complaining but it bugged the shit out of me.
I get it you personally hate Ino (and Sakura) but she hadn't done anything to receive a kick in the face courtesy of TenTen. Just Saiyan
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
good chapter but instead of guards you put gu8ards you might want to find and fix that :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
ha ha that was the funniest ending ever
dloold87 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
naruto should have snapped and lost his shit with jiraya for lying about his mother. Seriously he obviously enjoyed seeing naruto suffer if he never felt the need to tell him he was not alone and had family. FUCK the whole oh it was for your protection shit, cause it was not. If it was the perv would have protected naruto from the fucktards in Konoha.
marquis.shax chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Why in some of these older stories do people not understand Minato DIDN'T create the Hirashin it was the Nidaime Hokage Tobirama Senju who created it. Also it's not anything like what you described as using the elements to speed himself up it's a SPACE TIME NINJUTSU.
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Hokage, Kazekage, Tsuchikage, Mizukage and Raikage are the five major Kages just for future reference as you couldn't get it right when you said Iwa Kage (which is the Tsuchikage or Oonoki of Both Scales)
marquis.shax chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
I really don't understand why so many FF authors see the need for Naruto to physically take on the traits of the Kyuubi. With all the bullshit Kishi pulled that's the ONLY thing he never did to Naruto was actually make him take on the physical traits once he gained full control over it
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Hirashin is just a reverse summons in anime just letting you know for future reference
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
The "flash of yellow" when Minato uses hirashin is just because he us a blond if kushina used it it would be a red flash sakura pink so on and so forth the flash 8s just you move 8n so fast that all you can see 8s the persons hair
NF15617 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
nice to see the type of Naruto story that I think this is going to be, not to thrilled that Kyuubi is a girl but i can deal with it I guess. The writing itself is great and has a good balance of dialog and description without huge walls of text.