Reviews for Kitsune of Whirlpool: Naruto's Legacy
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14
that was good keep the chapters coming
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 4/10
Okay, I HATE to be this critical... but something needs said... aside from spelling and grammatical errors(we all make those so, I don't really care about them) your dropping whole WORDS and phrases.. as in they ARE MISSING.. Also please be careful with your pronounces... HIS and HER are VERY different. You've called Naruto, kage on TWO occasions... I mean seriously... PROOF READ! Also ocs... NOBODY likes ocs.. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about ocs.. you can have them die a fiery death saving the hero.. and everyone WILL SKIP THE CHAPTER! You made 5?... ONE is too many!
Okay, the fanboy moment in the an was a LITTLE creepy... Kakkashi a "great guy"?.. *scratches head* You SURE your thinking of the NARUTO kakkashi? I mean he's ALRIGHT, and he definitely improves A LOT after the time skip(but then again so does sakura, I think tsunade must have given the village a little "reconditioning" while naruto was gone, probably didn't want him around to talk her outta it).. but "a great guy"?... He was naruto's "teacher" and he didn't teach him anything... Granted I'm not gonna jump on the same boat as everybody else and say he only taught sasgay, other then the chidori I don't think he taught the traitor anything either... (sasgay could have gotten his fire techniques from clan scrolls) I just think kakkashi is a "good" warrior, TERRIBLE teacher. I mean come on, you got one student who is a chakra POWERHOUSE with more then some kages, and another who is so power-hungry and vile that his aura practically SCREAMS "I AM EXACTLY LIKE OROCHIMARU" and you leave the powerhouse alone, but teach the NUTJOB an assassination tech?.. Yeah that's not a slick move. The third and Kakkashi will both have said later "I can't believe I never saw it coming".. my question is, "how did they NOT?".. They must watch little to NO detective shows, be cuz in BOTH cases you can see that "evil cloud" coming from YEARS away. Itachi BROKE something in sasgay's brain that night, (as in brain damage) I'm not sure why everyone in the naruverse refuses to acknowledge that.

Also I don't get all the double-dealing and hiding and sneaking, you said yourself that naruto has INFINITE chakra right? and powers that are equal to or above a KAGE... Well, um then WHY does he NEED to sneak, just do what he always does in canon, hit people with the force of a hurricane and KNOCK THEM OVER! Those that don't bow?.. BREAK! When you got godlike power, you don't NEED to be sneaky, or quiet, You just crush the opposition. Being godlike means your not just badder then anyone, your badder then EVERYONE! (as in put together) and this fight with kakkashi is a trifle ridicules, if he's got the power you said, then this is a joke. So many "godlike naruto" stories, seem to forget the "godlike" part, either that or they have no concept of what that exactly means.. Here is some context: orochi for all his hopes and aspirations is still a human soul... EASY TO DESTROY... Tobi/obedito... Very much still human even with the pink eye, no where NEAR as strong as he thinks he is... EASY TO DESTROY... Pein/Nagato: A cripple who uses corpses to make himself feel like a god... DELUDED and EASY TO DESTROY.. Itachi.. A dying deluded fool that's already on his last leg, EASY TO DESTROY... Madara (as brought back)... doesn't belong in the world, thus EASY TO DESTROY.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 4/8
I think this ENTIRE chapter is silly, he's ABOVE a kage, with UNLIMITED amounts of chakra.. NOBODY should be able to even make him BREATHE hard.. this is a joke and completely UNNECESSARY, unless your a GOD, you LOSE plain and simple... they were already TOLD this, they ALREADY ACCEPTED this.. this mean all of it is kinda pointless... It's like in canon when they make him a "saint".. he SKIPS chunnin, jounin, ever why they act as equals.. because it's his title is ABOVE them..
Tell me exactly how sakura and sasgay are still weaknesses to him? He supposedly gained WISDOM along with power right? So he should see right through that SHAM of a friendship with duck-ass... And I thought he already kicked his feelings for sakura to the curb during his coma while he "changed", so she should no longer be an issue. Sasgay has been labeled "nuke-nin" that needs "exterminated" thus any so called "friendship" naruto has for him should be dead BY LAW if nothing else. (and he should be smart enough to drop it... It SHOULD be easy, after all he never did anything to get said friendship FROM naruto..so EASY to drop).

"noticed Lee-san"?... Sakura "noticed Lee" in canon and was TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY REPULSED! It's not really a question of "noticing" him, as you'd have to be completely blind and deaf NOT to "notice" him.

Tenten? I thought naruto didn't even know HER NAME before the chunnin exams and even then it was because she formally introduced herself. (I know a LOT, I MEAN A LOT of authors like this pairing, but they NEVER even said "hello" to each other in the village and BARELY talked even on a mission together.. seriously he talked to Ino more during that "elvis" impersonator filler episode, the one where Ino has to pretend to be the fat girl, to get the fat guy to like her).. I know Ino is SHALLOW as a kiddy pool and as bossy as a manager with a migraine.. but she grows into the ONLY BOMBSHELL I've seen on the series.. they USUALLY are SHALLOW as a wading pool.. They've never HAD to be any deeper.. although as a ninja I dunno how she's anymore then "rape bait"(you know, catch an enemy with his defenses about as far down as they GET), but that's neither here nor there I guess. and she DOES fall out of "fangirl" mode for sasuke.. even thinks that negji and naruto are hot (you must see the future), and later gets with Sai of ALL people.. (a filler, one-dimensional, boring character of all people... hmm.. "birds of a feather"?)

After people BACK FROM THE DEAD, claim he's KAGE level, exactly why does a test need to be given? If Tsunade can't trust a sannin, a previous jounin, a previous kage, and at least three other ANBU from other villages then what's the point of HAVING THEM? If she doesn't trust what they say? And if she does, doesn't all this seem just a bit POINTLESS? what? Knocking around your ninja into the hospital(because they ALL say they CANNOT defeat him), to say "yeah I believe you"?... That seems stupid.

Also Kakkashi went from defending naruto before (first half of story)... to somehow being worse then trash?... (second half)... HUH?...
Guest H chapter 4 . 2/20
So is Beikiju supposed to be an OC, or an alternative of Fuu, the Seven-Tailed Jinjurriki (I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SPELL THAT WORD)?
MPDMPDMPD chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Who is in Naruto's harem in Kitsune of Whirlpool: Naruto's Legacy?
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
For reference, the word I think you were trying to use in this chapter was “Plane” not “plain” as “Plane” refers to a dimension or something akin to a mindscape.

Is the Kami-sama that Kyuubi is referring to here, Kaguya?

Your language is rather difficult to follow, but the story looks promising.
dakk55 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Grammar, motherfucker. Use it.
marquis.shax chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
actually in case you haven't figured it out by now the Hiraishin IS a teleportation jutsu. Well actually if we're going to be completely 100% honest it's a highly advanced space time ninjutsu invented by Tobirama Senju that involves high level Fuinjutsu
wolvesfang98 chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Xnn f2f hgddvdv! Dude! I dont know if you realize it or not but in japanese when referring to a girl or younger child male or femalw you use the suffix chan men use it at rhe end of their girlfriend/wife/crush/lovers name. You never use kun at the end of a girls name no matter what. Some older wemon will teast a young boy by using chan at the end of the name but thats for innocence when referring to a child there is no exception when using the suffix kun. Its used on men only. Never women. And it bugs me so yeah. Sory for complaining but it bugged the shit out of me.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/3/2015
I get it you personally hate Ino (and Sakura) but she hadn't done anything to receive a kick in the face courtesy of TenTen. Just Saiyan
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
good chapter but instead of guards you put gu8ards you might want to find and fix that :)