Reviews for The Umbrella Academy stars in: Famous Last Words
Jeannie chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
That was all literally like a TUA soap opera. I like it! Keep writing. :)
Jeannie chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
This chapter reminded me of a combonation-creature I "invented"; Springheeled-Jack the Ripper. Quite a dangerous fiend, no?
Alice Branwen chapter 10 . 11/13/2011

I've read this fic a hundred times (all of your stories, really ) and never bothered to review, so sorry about that.

They're really great ! I especially find that you portray Séance perfectly xD

I also realized something quirky. Vanya goes by Carroll, and it's Jack the Ripper, and there were Jack the Ripper references in Alice in Wonderland. Was that planned, or...? :3

Anyways, you should keep on writing things like these! They're brilliant.
Captain Zombie chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
Dude, this is great! I LOVE all your stories! Please write more!
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
awh. :D that's very adorable. even though i'm terrified of babies and would run away screaming if i was actually there.

i loved that plot twist. XD i should have remembered the breath holding thing! she would inherit it...

i look forward to whatever stories you spit out next after your break! even if i might be clueless about the fandom. XD' where do you plan to go?

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
O_O ~!

-keyboard smash of shock-

REALLY! she /dead/...? holy fuckin' shipoozle...! surprise! can you say cliffhanger...? gah, i'm too puzzled to talk about all the allusions in this chapter right now! DX uwee, although i will take a brief moment to say that i ADORE the interactions of 'Doctor Bryar' and 'Orderly Toro' in the beginning. X3)

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 13 . 3/3/2009
oh my, so many allusions in this chapter. XD It's Not A fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish, Bury Me In Black, Prison, and not to mention like...everybody. XD

i kind of feel bad for ray though. he got snapped at by an angry mute lady with a notebook.

at least she doesn't have a death note... X3 that might get a little ugly if she ever got one. haha...

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
awhahaa, gksjgioued

-keyboard smash of glee-

especially space and the rumour! like. i wasn't expecting to go off sqealing about THEM, but i did~! X3 "It was seven."

but yeah.

i love it. is there still more...?

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
"What I miss?"

awh, poor klaus. XD

and yeah, i'd say they need to talk... ; maybe just a little bit, you know...

i slammed my finger in a car door and sliced it half open. X3 i'm an idiot... and so now i have this gigantic band-aid on, making it twice its regular size. but i'm getting better at typing with it there. XD it's pretty though, because i'm using a disney princess band-aid on top for decoration. yee-haw.
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
ohmai. D:

-cue the scary music-

that guy is creepy. owo;

oh, but adding-to-fandom-ness! :D i wrote another oneshot, but this one is for Hazel and Cha Cha.

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
damn it, the site ate half of my last review and it sucks. D: because it was really fucking long... -pouts and kicks random can on ground- i hate when it eats reviews. gah.

but anyways. i think the manual diego mentioned would be very interesting. XD

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
GAHH, that's so sad. D: she's absolutely fucking terrified. and so is he, just because he can't stand to see her like that and he doesn't even know what's going on yet. awhw, i don't know who i feel worse for this time...~! _
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
XD i couldn't help but laugh a little with all the men starting to freak out because 'the women are plotting something'. lawlz, you are so god at characterizing people!

Turstile Lane...Skylines and Turnstiles? or am i making not-there connections again...? XDD ahaha. i need to quit that before i start scaring people again. (suddenly bursting into a large, seemingly random exclamation after being deathly silent and staring a a wall for ages generally results in startled people giving you odd looks. especially if you're wearing skulls and black and studs and whatnot... ; -sweatdrop-)

poor monsieur. X3 he is never safe. klaus must be on constant gaurd, just in case.

one of my favourite chappies!

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
mikey as is mikey fucking way and gabriel as in gabriel ba...? or am i just being too hopeful that you're giving them teeny cameo things...? XD ah, i think i think too much about random things. but you know. i can't help mah-self~

i liked this chapter too. :3

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
awh. D: claire is so sweet for a little kid.