Reviews for Getting through the Twilight
Dimples73 chapter 39 . 10/22/2013
good story the ear infection was good.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 39 . 8/15/2013
Absolutely brilliant. :)

Loved reading this!
athoscountess chapter 18 . 1/18/2012
I love this chapter! Actually, I love this whole story and where this is going. I think you have a way to narrate this story that stay true to the characters and could have easily been an episode of the west wing. I really liked the meeting with the First Lady and the end with the president! It's awesome! I'm adding this to my faves. Thanks for sharing.
lovesFanFic chapter 39 . 11/15/2010
You capture the voices of the characters perfectly. I can hear the actors speaking your dialogue as I read. Thanks for tackling this issue - for a high-powered lawyer who also is the #2 speechwriter in the West Wing, Sam gets ignored and belittled a lot. (The other issue from the series that always bothered me was how much Josh failed, considering what a powerbroker he was supposed to be.) Great story!
devon99 chapter 39 . 7/5/2010
I've just stumbled across this story and just wanted to say how much I liked it. So easy to visualise, voices spot on and thouroughly enjoyable.
Rayna chapter 39 . 7/5/2010
Great story, just read it all from start to finish. :)
Teri chapter 39 . 3/5/2010
Just read this again, start to finish. Still one of my favorite WW stories. Such a wonderful job catching the 'voice' of the different charachters. I love Sam and his interaction with the different characters. You caught so many different people throughout his journey.

Thank you for sharing your talents.

T.
tammi chapter 39 . 11/5/2009
Loved this story it is one of my all time favorites. You are a talented writer and I look forward to more of your work.
Ecri chapter 39 . 11/4/2009
This was a wonderful conclusion to a fabulous story. Excellent little pieces...like Donna and the "figure eight" gesture and Mrs Bartlet talking to Sam's mom...even Kathy frightening Josh a little bit...this was an excellent story and worth the wait to see it come to this conclusion.

Keep writing, especially for West Wing.

Oh, and thanks for the mention at the end of the chapter. I'm happy to "be there" for someone who writes this world so well.
Ecri chapter 38 . 11/4/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I especially liked Toby telling Sam that he should yell and keep yelling if they ever again stopped listening to him. Wonderful chapter and so perfectly in character. A joy to read!
C.C chapter 39 . 11/2/2009
Congratulations on completing a very good story. I don't read much Sam focus WW stories, but this had my attention from the first chapter. Great Job and thank you for finishing it!
Nzie chapter 39 . 11/2/2009
Hey fantastic story. Glad I decided to drop back into the WW page here on . :) Will be checking out your other stories when I have a bit of free time- go so into this one I have to hurry off to plan lessons. Brilliant.
OutCold chapter 39 . 11/2/2009
Hey,

Haven't been reviewing all along, sorry 'bout that, but since it's the last chapter thought I'd drop a line to tell you I loved this story, amazing since I never really focused on Sam all that much.

Brilliant writing.

x
Proponent of EVO chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
It is good to end a story when the time is right.

That said...I kinda don't want this one to end, it has been that good. Thanks for writing!
Christinabk1 chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
Well I am so sad to see this story end...but also very excited to see what else you have in store for us (old school west wing...Sam centered fan fiction)...hint hint hint. I am sorry I didn't review every chapter, things have been crazy with school and home, but I do want you to know that every chapter you posted brightened my day, and made me as giddy as when I would wait for the next episode of the west wing to air. This story was one of the best if not THE BEST West Wing story I have ever read and I really hope you continue writing many more, you have such a great talent. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us and again GREAT job!