Reviews for The Partners in the Penthouse
ale chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
por favor continua...
Igotyourweregoinghome chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
I'm a bit late to the party but wow! Love this story, too bad you didn't go on ;)
princess cherry blossom '09 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
i love it! please finish it? please please please?
BonesPixi chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
please please please update soon, i really like this story, and i think i could love it if you continue it, and i know its been a while but i really want to know what happens next. great story so. PPS
TwoBecomeOne chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
I really hope you continue this story! I love the family dynamic between Booth Brennan and Parker!
saragillie chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
You've created an interesting hook for your story. I like how the story is going so far. Looking forward to more.
dddynamite chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Love it they should move in on the show
wordsaremyescape chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
amazing how kids can shed a light to the most obvious feelings. gotta love parker! UPDATE SOON PLZ!
kimmiej77 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
update soon, love it
jacklynvt11 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Absolutely beautiful chapter. Loved it. Parker is just too smart for his age. I am glad Booth figured out what he wanted. Lets just hope Brennan doesnt run. Awesome job. This story is amazing. Cant wait to read more. :)
bones83 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
I hope the Booth's wake up call get done what need to be done. Even Parker thinks they should live together so Booth has no reason not to. Eagerly waiting 4 the update.
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
that was great loved it
Starlite1 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Ah *Sque*!

That was completely sweet, and Parker was just perfect :D! Please update ASAP, coz this story is really interesting !
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
...he didn’t even want to imagine what on earth he’d do if she brought home a male friend. He shuddered at the thought,

hahahahah! oh man! I could imagine that really well... haha anyway, great chapter...

HawkAngel
raleighlane chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
LOVE this story! It is beyond adorable. You had me laughing out loud when Bones took Booth's joke about moving in with her seriously; it's definitely something she would do!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Thanks for posting!