Reviews for We Fight, We Fall
BeckaR chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Awesome really can't wait for more please hope she doesn't actually go through with going to the dance with a different guy and that if she does draco understands
Lavender Rulz chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
U need 2 update
Bloody Hearts chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
update soon!
Dollocy chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
I think Bella should tell Draco.. I feel like its this plan is gonna end badly... ! UPDATE SOON! Dying of suspense... its been 2 years x)
Alice2Epic chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
Haha! Maybe she should tell Draco or just leave Aaron hanging.! that'd be funny! Hehe whenever I read drama stories from a persons point of view I feel like I should be embarrassed and when they do something stupid I'm screaming in my head DON'T DO IT... yeah I'm just awesome like that... Hehe sorry for wasting your time great story though!
atopthewatertower chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
this is a really good story! and i usually hate reading stories in first person but omg i did it just for u all xP i know it's been a while since you've updated but i hope u pick up on it soon! i really enjoyed it :)
ratherbereading125 chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Bella should NOT go to the dance with that guy. She should tell him that she changed her mind and would rather go with just Iris. I don't like this particular type of conflict. You know the type where another guy comes into the picture and a bunch of shit gets started up. Please don't let Bella be THAT stupid.
Mrs.FayteWhitlock chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
please please write more
Peter'sLove007 chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
when are you guys going to update?
evfangirl98 chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
love it...and i have tried lacrosse im never trying it again my class was practcing and one friend hit me in the stomach with her stick then when i bent down to hold my tummy my other friend hit me upside the head with her wasnt fun and now im terrified to try again
KaelynMarieSalvatore chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
update soon! i love this story! and don't let anything happen to bella and draco's relationship please! they r so cute together! :)
Mrs.FayteWhitlock chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Please please please please please write more!

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase i'll be your best friend :3

this is so goood. pleaaaaaaaaaaase write more!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
keep going
X-Awsome-UserName-X chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
Please oh please update on this story. It's been so long it's like you've given up on it. Please oh please don't. I absoltely adore it.

Update please!.x
Faithful reader chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
Iris should go to the dance with Aaron and Bella could find a way to bring Draco! really good story!