Reviews for Bruitism
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
"Oh no" I whispered as I started to ship them
Great story !
Hellonightmares chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
okay so this story is utterly incredible. It's warm and complex and interesting and harsh. Fucking fantastic
Vivss chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Great one-shot!
I love the way you write Luna. I wish you would write more of her. Perhaps a Luna/Harry this time.
val chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
glorious.

but i'm in denial.
persephoneze chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
this was so beautiful. thank you.
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love this story. Honestly, I have never even entertained the thought of Draco/Luna, and I don't even remember when they interactive in canon(Did they?). But you make it make so much /sense/ and this is beautiful and I /really/ want to know what bruitism means and-

I'm rambling.

So, bruitism. The only thing i can think of, is brutal, which doesn't seem to make much sense. Unless you think like, the whole story being brutally... something. I would say good, but that doesn't make much sense, since you could replace brutally with a heck of a lot of things.

So, maybe the ending being just plain brutal, where Luna left, when Draco didn't -couldn't- say the right words?

I doubt it.

So, my last option.

Rumors.

I actually have, heard the word bruit before, but I don't remember where, or when, but I do remember rumors had something to do with it.

But the chances that it is is so small, that I wouldn't bet my left, torn sock on it.

I hate that sock.

But, if it was, maybe Draco... spread rumors?

Ouch, that's weak.

...I really wanna look it up.

As for the metaphors... I couldn't find any.

I suck at grammar.

Thanks for the great read.
taco's bell chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
i wish you'd come back and write more stories. i miss it. so so much and this was very very beautiful.

thanks for sharing. :)
mayank.woohoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
"because Luna saw and acknowledged and wanted him to know but he failed yet again".
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Me likey. A great deal, actually.
lifeofapplepie chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
An excellent backdrop to Draco and Luna.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow. Um. Could you please write more of this?

You as Luna. You as DracoMalfoy and Luna together and not.

PLease?
Amy chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Damnit, woman. Now I really want to know what bruitism is but looking it up would be cheating. Maybe I can figure it out if I want to know badly enough, hm?

I loved your characterization of Draco. I didn't particularly enjoy your characterization of Luna, but this was a beautiful piece despite that.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Holyshit this was beautiful. I particularly liked the God metaphor, which certainly is true: we do make gods out of people through idealization and whatnot. Anyway. Thank you.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 6/26/2011