Reviews for Here is How You Will Forget to Be Human, Again
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/17
Ouch. Poignant and a little sweet. Still hurts.
Aista chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was very very emotive. Reminded me of many of my experiences with hospitals and doctors. My favorite:

"A great something rises up in him - this sudden wash of hot ache - and this must be what it feels like, he thinks, to hurt for all that is gone, and to mourn all he has taken away, and all that is held inside, confined by endless pretense, suffocated in his lightlessness, in the darkness that goes deeper than his soon-blind eyes will provide...There must be all kinds of love in this world, and some kinds of love may yet exist in lines and angles and things unnatural. The fireflies come for a season and die, and this is natural ..."

Thank you.
MangoMania chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Overwhelming. That's the only word which can describe this fantastic piece of art. I cannot believe I haven't read anything of yours 'til now.

Thank you for writing such an insightful and inspiring story.
Kapootya chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
While reading this fanfiction oneshot...all I could think of is As I lay Dying by Faulkner with all the existence and identity and inner turmoil questioning and stating you've placed in the story. "As I lay dying - Dead men tell no tales." Just struck me dumbfounded.

Very elegant. Very beautiful. Very nice.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Great story! It sounds deep, but I'm really bad at picking those things up so I can't really comment on it. (: Good job!
AB chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Interesting. But very well-written.
skyblueocean chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
this is a very interesting story...and very different from most ItaSaku fics...I really like how you dig into Itachi's mind and have him questioning his motives, "Am I pretending? Do I really care?" Now that I think of it, it feels like he would be thinking something like that quite often, considering his double agent role and everything he went through. Great writing!
HelloThereBeautiful chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This piece was probably, no definitely one of the best pieces I've have ever read on fanfiction. You are an amazing writer, you should be proud of this, it's beautiful!
leaf.does.not.wither chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I can’t tell you how impressed I was with this story. It’s probably the most refreshing and creative piece of writing published ever since Itachi’s story was revealed. You’ve found a way to characterize him unlike any other story. His logic and rationale are so appropriate; Itachi has never been this three dimensional and complex before. Honestly, the original story should coil in shame. The fact you were able to bring Sakura into this, playing such a wonderfully unsettled girl (instead of the self-assured kunoichi she usually projects) also shone in the story. And of course, their only true links, Konoha and Sasuke: the same subjects, so different to each, bringing coherence to why they’d ever even glance at each other. Even if they were brought together by two different sets of feelings (Love? Duty?) their coming together was never about them per se, physicality is their only means to try and translate things they can’t express. The result is still cold and not at all comforting, but it’s the accomplishment of acting instead of exhaustive wondering and bottled up feelings. I could go on and on about all the aspects that made me adore this story, but I’m pretty sure you’re aware of them. You should be proud, it’s a terrific piece. Take care!
redfe chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Very well written. Your use of language is stunning here. This was a very accutate view(to me at least) on Itachi's vision, or lack of. As always the devil is in the details. Things like how Itachi got his sharingan and the small reasons for him being intrigued by Sakura really make this great. This really feels like Itachi, The life of. The title is awsome and it fits the story really well. Very enjoyable read.