Reviews for I Make My Own Story
anthea tronchard step chapter 13 . 4/18
if I understand correctly, they are "magically" compatible as you wrote in one of previous chapters that Throwa has some magic. So this mean Harry will be able to become pregnant if or when they will do what a couple do?
tamashiyuki chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
be continued?

very goooooooood!
Menjiko chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
Please update
DaughterofDante chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Amazing!
Kanikan chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
It's such a great story, certain aspects of it seem a little off, such as how Harry is using his magic and the logic behind not using more, but other than that quite enjoyable, it's sad there hasn't been an update, and am guessing it's been abandoned, though I wouldn't mind being proved wrong in that regards . Hope at some point in time you decide to continue.
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Barrel of Monkeys chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
This was just so sweet and lovely. The interactions between Harry and Trowa is innocently adorable. Harry is such as big 'I'm self-sufficient man who can take care of myself' type of person, but as soon as he locks eyes with Trowa he turns into a blushing stuttering pile of putty. I really wish this were complete, mainly because I want yo read more Trowa/Harry and secondly because I want to what's happening with that Damian guy.
CrowNoYami chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
I miss this story so much, please i know that you are probably busy but please update and if you can not please have someone adopt it. thank you
rianifitria chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
It's been 3 yrs since last update, so I'm not sure if it's continued. I just wanted to say that I like this story very very much. It's nice.

The development between the pilots and Harry is rather nice. Slow and steady. Because that's how it's supposed to be with people as paranoid as them.

Harry's coming to term with his attraction to Trowa is nice too. Especially since it really highlight how awkward he is in anything that has 'love' and 'affection' in it.

The part where you spoke of Une, Shacklebolt, Ron, Hermione, Anna and the bad guys are very nice too. So everything will converge in the end and I'm not running blind but more anticipatory.

Overall, I like it. Just want to tell you that.

Cheers,
Rian
Aldwyntor chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
love love looove it!plz plz update soon!
Bobette13 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I'm loving this fic and the slow relationship building, but please, please don't put ANs in the middle of a fic. It's distracting and completely disrupts the flow of a fic, especially at charged moments (like Harry's 'interrogation'). Either work the information in them into the fic (like the bit with peanut rings, I've certainly never heard of 'em here in Canada) or stick it at the end of the chapter (like the clarification that you'd messed with the canon timeline or the bit about the not-so made up address).

Sorry, I hate writing reviews like this, I'll try to leave a more positive one in a few chapters, I really do love this fic so far.
Riddler chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breath on this terrestrial ball. What am I?

Why no update!? Honest, this is awesome, but you haven't updated in YEARS! And really, what if the evil guy round up death eaters, Lady Une was an ex-lover of Sirius or someone and so forth. Please update

Keep writing,
Tomorrow or the Future
My Solitude chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
Interesting chapter. XD
BreGurl23 chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lw117149 chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
oh i love this i hope you are or have finished this hank you let mde know please.