Reviews for Not Alone
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
i loved this story :]]

so good!
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This was so amazing! Leyton stories about 3.16 are my absolute favorite! They both had to deal with so much tragedy and I just loved how they helped each other through it. Season 3 on the show was kind of frustrating for me because Leyton had such a strong friendship but they werent together romantically. Sometimes it was so painful to have to watch how much Peyton loved him but he was with Brooke. I love stories that change all that! When Brooke threw the party I hated that they both went because I felt like it was way too soon to be celebrating anything. Im glad you changed that in this fic. The conversation in her bedroom had me crying! "You just...think of something else," she offered. It sounded simple, but she knew it was far from it.

Think of something else. He felt the pulse of her wrist as her arm lay on top of his, and so he thought of her. She was there, and she was alive, and she was healing him.

So he thought of her.

OH. MY. GAWD. That was just perfect!

Im glad that they ditched school together and started becoming more close. And Im happy that he reassured her that he didnt regret going in the school after her. When they were lying on her bed and I guess he got all turned on and Peyton was like "It's a guy thing, right?" and he said "It's a you thing" I actually screamed. I think I woke the neighbors up LMAO. The part when they were on the beach was pure perfection. Im so happy he kissed her 33 My absolute favorite part was, "What do we do now?" she asked after a while.

"We move on," he said simply, like it was the most obvious answer he could have given. "You're saving me, Peyton." I cried. I adore the connection they share in this story and how they finally got together in the end. I wish this story were longer even though I say that about all your fics no matter how long they are LOL. Thanks so much, I loved it!
eppo chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
great!
anett chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
It's amazing. I love it. I wish it had happen. It's much better than the real script. I really liked it. And I'm sure, I'm going to read it again. Thanks!
LPlover chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Beautiful oneshot as always!
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
So yeah kinda late lol...very busy couple of weeks but yeah, this was fabulous I always really enjoy reading things where one or both of them are hurting lol sick I noe, but I just love how they turn to each other and it's not really explainable. You write that so well. Anyway off to read the 20 other updates in my mailbox...I really shouldn't stay awat for this long again it's not good for my health. I really miss reading your stuff.
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I can't believe I didn't review this! I love stories that take place after the shooting because it' the most perfect timing for LP to realize their feelings - in writing and on the show. This was no exception. It was perfect! This was my absolute favorite part; ""You just...think of something else," she offered. It sounded simple, but she knew it was far from it.

So he thought of her."

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
artmatters chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
your writting is beatiful, the characters seemed so real and the story flowed i only realised i had reached the end of the story when the cursor wouldnt go further! Thank you.
sea of imaginaton chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Absolutely loved it! Beautifully written. Funny how the best ideas seem to mean no sleep! Creativity means many a sleepless night but this was great.
Genstarsmallpot92 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
...Breathtaking :D that's all I an say.
yaba chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
omg, such a good update. you just get these characters really well and it shows in how well you treat them in your stories. i love how you described their grieving process together and how you added little details that made my heart swell, like Lucas blushing in bed with her, and peyton noticing. i loved it. keep writing :)

Yana
ficwriter4 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
i really wished this is how it had happened in the show. It always made me made that they kind of just quickly blew off what happened in the library and the moment they shared... even if i wasnt a leyton fan (which i so obviously am) it wouldn't have made sense that they wouldn't have shown more of their connection after that. But i loved and think you should write another perfect oneshot again!
lovely35 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
great one shot. Not dramatic, good descriptions of the emotions and the thinkings of Peyton and Lucas.

Love it!
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I love that they were drawn to help each other and that they understood the other with out having to say anything. Thanks for sharing. )
WDE11 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Tragically beautiful, yet you gave the perfect mix of LP comfort and the perfect happy ending they deserve. As always, I loved it!