Reviews for For Now and Ever
StormageddonDarkLordofAll chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was really great! Also, I have an ironic tidbit of information. The poem you used was the poem Catherine Tate recited in her comedy sketch that David Tennant appeared in!
emeraldtardis chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Did you watch the red nose day comic releif for the catherine tate show? They had david tennant as the guest star, as the doctor pretending to be a scottish english teacher in, who, has an arguement with lauren cooper ending with her reciting THAT poem! Sorry about my spelling and grammar, im in a hurry! Haha!
montypython203 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Good idea, but I reckon the poem is much better suited to Martha. Dark skin and wiry black hair?
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Very nice, but sad. The Doctor remember the one womean who had his heart, and he can no longer see her. But he has a poem which he will think of and think of her will.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Beautiful... and very sweet!
Mir chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Funny how Shakespeare would seem to be just the person to go to. I think that sonnet is following the Doctor though. Catherine Tate recited it to him in a comedy sketch in 2007. Good work!
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Omg! Do you realize that this poem was in the clip that I sent you about David Tennant and Catherine Tate in the Catherine Tate show. Remember?

And you know what's really weird? I was actually reading this poem today and thinking that it would be a nice Doctor/Rose story. lol. Nice job.

P.S. Thanks for dedicating the story to me. (Blushes) Never had anyone do that for me. And it's no problem reviewing your stories. There good and I can't get enough of Doctor/Rose.