Reviews for Ranma Saotome Doesn't Miyah!
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 12 . 6/7/2017
Mweheheh, this story is amusing and the provided omake hilarious I'm definitely adding this to my alert/watched list. Write on, write on and if it turns out you died prior to my review I pray God command you to write from beyond the grave all ghost computer like. XD Though seriously I hope you fare well.
Torrigan Lattonen chapter 12 . 5/20/2017
this was rather fun. kasumi's behavior was slightly worrying near the end, but still generally a feel good romp. not enough tenchi-verse for me in the cross though.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2017
I wonder what the quirks 1849-RPBS developed... Clearly the most important character, and will go on to do very important things. And not at all writing poetry, including all reports back converted into poetry form.
Red Death chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
Kind of disappointed in the size of the chapter. Not in that the chapter itself was short, it's exactly the size it needs to be; my disappointment comes from the realization that almost a third of the words on this page that I thought were going to be part of the chapter were in fact omakes. That's way beyond "too much" and into "official warning" territory. They are amusing sometimes, but omakes do not belong on a chapter page. If you want to post them, create a ficlet thread and post them there.

That being said, I must repeat myself from another review: I seriously hope you pick this story up again someday. It's REALLY good.
Red Death chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
I hope you come back to this story someday. It's really good!
Red Death chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
I hope you pick the story up again someday. It's really good.
Vangran chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
That last omake was pure genius!
1Billy-234 chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
good story is ranma going to be coming back as human or figuring out the humanoid form of the cabbit
1Billy-234 chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
Jackalope89 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
For Ryoga, that seemed quite cruel. Mousse? I can see that happening. Kuno? Sure. Ryoga at this point in time? Nope. Happi? Oh definitely. Cologne? Depending on the situation. But Ryoga comes up with techniques, not technology unless its to rid himself of his pig form.
Nysk chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
Miss reading this wonderful piece of writing
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Ryoga has finaly crossed the line. No one will forgive him for this. He took away someone's humanity in a way he thought was permanent. He is officialy a monster.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Ranmas pride wouldn't keep him from telling someone he was really human
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Ranma would never accept being a cannot as easily as you have him accepting he'd tell those who could understand cannot speak that he was a human turned cannot by a cannot transformation gun
wolf-in-hell chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
So long without an update...