Reviews for Ranma Saotome Doesn't Miyah!
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/11
Ryoga has finaly crossed the line. No one will forgive him for this. He took away someone's humanity in a way he thought was permanent. He is officialy a monster.
Ranmas pride wouldn't keep him from telling someone he was really human
Ranma would never accept being a cannot as easily as you have him accepting he'd tell those who could understand cannot speak that he was a human turned cannot by a cannot transformation gun
wolf-in-hell chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
So long without an update...
Ikurus chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
This story is brilliant.
If one day you decide to continue, I would love to read it.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
OBSERVER01 chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Lol!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
BWAH-HAHAHA! And funniest part is a blast from meat-bun head might actually help him! Heck, if the idiot actually talked to Little Washu she might help him.
flairina chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Best line this chapter has got to be the "branching out" bit. As I said, masterfully done story, silly concept taken to insanely entertaining levels. Please, more eventually?
flairina chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Okay, I know this is probably dead and all, but I have been tearing through this funny-as-hell story for the last few hours laughing my head off at Ranma using Pokemon attacks, the mention of the care bear stare, and every other wonderful little gem you stuck in this. This is humor done right, and the intersection of everyone's plans (MousseKunosHapposaiRanma has got to be the best Ranma-esque sequence of events I've seen in a long time) has been spot on. I hope you continue this one day so I can continue to fall off my chair in hysterics. Wonderfully done!
cardo076 chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
I really want to see someone continue this omake.
llat-2 chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
This needs to finished.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Wow, almost 3 years already.
Still reread it from time to time, it's one of the best fics out there if you ask me. I remember looking for a new chapter of this fic on the 25.12.11.
Still I guess it's time for me to move it into my folder for the well and truly dead fics.

Sad but not unusual.

Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
comics/archives/daily/19970901

Cabbit Ranma approves.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Well, I wonder if Ran Neko will get friendly with the other ship...