Reviews for Can You Handle The Truth?
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
OMG! I wish this really happened. This is so my canon. He totally stayed! And had to tell her. And apologize. And all the CHEMISTRY! GAH! WHY ARE THEY SO AWESOME? And I'm not even upset by no kisses because this was just so great! And Jessie OMG so knows and is the only one who would admit it. EG are just so scared.

I love them so much.

Such a great job with this one-shot!
M chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Aww, this was very sweet with an angsty edge to it. Those two were lovely. Thank you.
Wendi chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Excellent! I actually came over here looking for a story with exactly this scenario (Eli seeing the play, hidden in the back). Very well written. I'm going to go check write now and see what else you've written. I'd love to see another story continuing this as well.
kluniverse chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I've been looking so long for a Eli/Crace fanfiction. It I glad i found that beautiful peace your wrote. You made my day even better. Thank you! And please keep up that good work
SayMyName112 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I liked it a hasn't been Grace and Eli fanfiction for quite some thanks I I hope you'll write something more about Eli and Grace.
Me chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Can't believe there isn't anymore chapters to come! I really liked it! Please, post more. Would be nice to know how Eli would act from that point on.

Nice job!
Catlin chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Aww! I kind of love Grace and Eli, and if the show had been allowed to continue, you know they would've gotten together. For a little while, at least. *g*

Really liked this fic, and the fact that Grace and Eli, as always, come *this* close to doing something... and then stop. My favourite line? "You're not a loser. You're just... lost."

He really, really was. *nostalgic*
denice chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I really liked it.

Everytime I read a story about Eli missing the play, I always think, he could have just hid in the back or wings and not be seen by his mom or lied and said he got the night off to see the play. I am glad you answered this for me. (I unfortunately am only a good reader, not a good writer).

I hope that you bring us more grace/eli fics as we have been in serious drought.
formerflautist chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I'm sad it's the end. I really liked it.
seyheystevierey chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Iam hoping that it was the end of the chapter and not THE END. Would definately like to read more.