Reviews for The Sense to Recognize
Megi-B chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
resident hoar here...I do get around to things I put on my 'must read list' eventually...it just takes me a while :)

I *really* liked this. It has nothing to do with my Emmett love (I know who would've thought I have Emmett love?) or my button collection (which is epic) although those two things certainly helped. It was really sweet without being sappitysap and I enjoyed that while it was still normal Cullen Vampire business as usual the emotions were really human...if that makes sense...it's 3am afterall that's the best I can do!
lacrema chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Super cute story! I loved it. Well-developed, interesting, great resolution, and even the cute button element woven throughout. Way to go. This is what all fanfics should be like.
jessicakaycobb chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
hehehehehehe

ah, i love you. have i told you that today?

emmett and rose together are so great...and every. single. bit. of that last with the cullens was 100 percent in character and just perfect. i love the button thing between emmett and rosalie, i love alice seeing what edward was going to say, i love edward yelling, "not on my car!"

sigh. perfection. have i added you to my favorite authors yet? because i'm about to to it again if i haven't already.
jessicakaycobb chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
you have a gift for writing scenes that i can just imagine perfectly in my head. your descriptions are good but not over-flowery, and you make them believable and not too over-the-top. i like the way you describe maria - i get so tired of reading descriptions of girls like romance novels like "alabaster brow" or "small frame" or "delicate hands." i much prefer your "downward sweep of dark lashes" and "pulled her dark gaze down." le sigh. i *like* her. she isn't perfect. and you don't go on and on about how beautiful she is, but the reader infers that she is prettier than she thinks, which could be cliche but you don't make it that way. which is extremely difficult to manage, so massive kudos. :)
jessicakaycobb chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
i abso-tively, poso-lutely LOVE emmett. "look, i found my button," HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. sigh. and i like maria, too. good on ya for making an oc who is likeable and believable and doesn't seem like a mary sue. good job!
shalu chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
Yay! Such a nice story. Luvit, bb! :)
ReDish chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
sweet
Betham chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
Wait, wait... EPILOGUE? NO! How can this be over already? I really enjoyed getting to know "your" Emmett and I'm glad that everything worked out well for everyone concerned. Great story, and Thank You for sharing it with us!
adoraklutz chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
Aww yay! I love it, Ceci! What a great way to wrap things up, and hooray for buttons! )

Favorite lines:

His grin was quick and full of joy. “Yes. A perfect hellcat. An angel.”

(Aww...so sweet, that Emmett!)

“We try not to be in eyeshot when Emmett’s head is that close to Rosalie’s crotch.”

(HAHA!)

He threw his head back and howled as she loosed a stream of threats involving power tools and an urge to neuter any and all creatures that howled.

(Nice!)
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
Baroo!

"Even when it hurts, there are angels there. Especially for you. You don’t have to be scared."

What a lovely story, and a sweet ending. And still, still I baroo.
KnittingVamp7 chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
It's over ALREADY? Oh no! I thought it was just sorta getting started... :) It was a really nice story. :) Hope you write more!
CarminMoon chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
aw. Emmett is so sweet.

is the story finished? because I would like more.
adoraklutz chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Aww, poor Maria! I can't imagine what must be running through her mind, yikes!

I love this:

"He felt happy, sated somehow, though he hadn’t even seen her yet. He’d never been one to linger near the homes of humans, passively absorbing the rhythms of their everyday routines as Rosalie was sometimes prone to do, and he wondered now if it was always like this or if it was only because this was Maria’s home."

It's sweet that this experience may allow him to connect even more with Rose. )
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Baroo! I love this story so much, but you make-a me sad.

Also, I loved Emmett's bear mauling moment of exuberance!
Betham chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Oh, Ceci - minor heartfail here! Emmett isn't going to be able to handle Maria's tears ... he's going to freak, isn't he? And how is he going to be able to explain the fact that he hasn't aged a day? Oh - I need the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »