Reviews for Things Not Said
thosepreciouswalls chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Wow, I so wish you would write more on this, it's amazing! I really like how you painted the situation, how thay said so much with so few words. Wonderful!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was pretty impressive character study stuff. The privat moment Hardison and Eliot shared about the things said and unsaid - and also peppered with a bit of humour here and there, lest it get too serious to bear.

Also, I think you truly nailed it with your final two sentences, Sunbird. Very well done!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awesome fic. really like it
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh the stories Eliot could tell. Alec is good with him.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awesome fic! I like reading about Eliot's background and seeing him crack just a tiny bit and still be in character. Very nicely done!
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Loved it! I've always been a fan of Eliot (He is so my favorite) and its hard not to love the way he interacts with Hardison.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Damn. Wow. Okay. I just...just reread any of the other reviews I've sent you. IE: amazing...blah blah blah...in character, great dialgue blah blah Eliot is damn sexy blah

But the way you managed to make Eliot vulnerable, without him actually being vulnerable...amazing. Great job.

...going straight to my favorites...blah blah...

pj
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh, I love this one! Excellent, excellent premise for a story or character study and really well-executed. I like Hardison starting off with the realization that sticking around a group of deranged geniuses has helped with his perception; what else would after all? But more than that, it's a slight suggestion of how close the group of them have gotten, how much like family they've become despite everything.

The series, from what I've seen thus far (up to episode 10 of season 1), tends to gloss moments of character background with a comedic, even silly tint - some of it is just so uproariously, deliberately ridiculous. But when you stop and think about what has just been revealed, these characters have gone through some truly traumatic life events. Perfect for excavating. :D

BTW, you've got a couple typos in here. "Would of" instead of "would have", "mussel" instead of "muscle", "buss" instead of "bus", etc. I tried really hard to envision Eliot as a mussel, I'll tell you, and it wasn't working very well. Beyond giving me stitches in the sides. :)
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Great idea, horrible spelling.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very interesting, really goes deep into the issues that the show doesn't touch upon. Public tv can't really go into the depth that's assumed by the character's backstory. Well written, and the details overshadow the few grammatical errors. Great story, overall.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Oh, well handled. I like very much :)
Riminii chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I really liked it. I thought the characterization was good and that the structure of the story worked quite well. However, you really need a beta. The spelling errors, typos and bits of weird punctuation really brought me out of the story. Feel free to give me a shout if you want; I'd be happy to read through it for you.
Ice Queen1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
It's a good start, I hope you continue you with it - though it also makes a good stand alone. However, for future reference, you may want to get yourself a beta. Nothing to do with the storyline, but I'm not sure if you just type too fast, or English is a second language for you. The most commonly misspelled word in this whole story is "bus", and it's very consistent. Just something to watch out for on your next story - just give it a brief once over before posting it. Other than that, great story. I hope we see more from you.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This series needs more friendship fics, and more dealing with the realities that they've all gone through. Good job!
IceCrystal2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wonderful description. I hope you intend to make this into a longer fic. Nice Work.