Reviews for It's a Romantic Conquest, Haruhi Chan!
Reader-chan chapter 25 . 11/8
This story is so awesome!
I really lile it!
mirujo chapter 5 . 8/24
I loved your Taniguchi! Koizumi was great too!
mirujo chapter 1 . 8/24
I've already laughed twice just in this first chapter, this is great! The obvious-yet-not-obvious ItsuKyon was good too. Someone on LiveJournal rec'd me this fic, I'm glad they did!
Seabreezethepony chapter 4 . 7/7
That was the most AMAZING. DREAM. EVER. I literally cracked up, now I can't stop! It's so perfect!
fri13girl chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Does Koizumi have something with scary movies or something?
fri13girl chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
I would just be like, 'Dufuq was that for?!' and then walk away, looking for Emiri.
fri13girl chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Romantic couples should never get together right away. That makes it boring.
RinnyTheOrange chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
I bet the blue haired girl was the main character in lucky star (can never remember her name, link it starts with a "k" )
QuatroPuppy chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
I don't know if there's much point in reviewing so long after completion but since I only just got into this fandom... you get the idea. I just wanted to say that was so amazing. Almost perfect. I felt like it fit in perfectly with the original, what with the touches of philosophy, Kyon's sarcasm and all. It was long and the romance was gradual but not ridiculously angsty and by the time it finished I felt very satisfied.
kapslar chapter 25 . 10/22/2013
I think this was done very, very well. Sadly I think it slipped towards out-of-character-ness in the Sailor Moon and ghost-trauma conversations, and when Haruhi got mad at Kyon. I also think Itsuki stuttered too much at the time of his confession (I think in real life, one would pause a lot in embarrassment rather than stutter, but once you get the initial confession out you can talk more normally). I thought it was really great just how much it took for Itsuki to confess, I kept expecting it to happen sooner but you did it really well. Another general tip I have is that the dialogue and inner monologue tends to go on too long without a description of the background, the reader loses track of how much time is passing or where exactly they are.

Anyway, I stayed up all night just reading this fanfiction of yours. Now I'm off to see if you have any others. It's probably too much to expect that you'd still be willing to write for Suzumiya, but a man can dream I supposeā€¦ Thanks so much for the fic.
alycat63 chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Cool story
Lori Konosuna chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
I love your story, it's so cute! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2013