Reviews for Falling in Love with a Girl
kandice925 chapter 136 . 2/23
AHHH IM CRYING RIGHT NOW!
joaninhams chapter 136 . 1/15
Hi! I know you've written this story a long time ago and you'll probably never read this review , but either way, I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this story :D. I love Hotch and Prentiss together , they're so cute and she really is the only one ( besides Dave of course) that can stand up to him and when she left I heartbroken , but I'm rambling here xD

I adore the way you describe their relaionshipe through out the entire show and how you 're able to fill the little pieces in the episodes, the way you describe each episode is incredible and makes us wonder: " Well, maybe that really happen afterwards" . You showed a side of Hotch that I knew existed but didn't see much on the show and those missing gaps on the show tha you filled in with this awesome story really helped.
The only thing I hated was the end, why does she have to have cancer? Afterall they 've been through, why can't they just be happy? Maybe that's life, I don't know, I'm only 19 years old, but it doesn't seem fair, overall.

Hope you continue writing wonderful stories like this, despite the turn of events on the show. You won a true fan thanks to this story .
Lizline chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Great chapter. Smooth and most importantly, truly in character. Ok, going back to reading now! Lol
By the way, in this context, review means "commentaire", not "compte rendu" :)
kellyegirl chapter 136 . 11/8/2014
Loved loved loved this story. There were parts of it that made me laugh, times I wish I could reach through the screen and shake them both by their shoulders and tell him she loves him and vice versa and as I just finished it up I began crying. I wished I had the talent you had with writing stories. Now I'm about to start "The Hours" can't wait to see what the future holds for them.
Guest chapter 73 . 10/31/2014
Your writing is really, really, really good.
Guest chapter 136 . 10/29/2014
I first read this story at the peak of its existence before it was finished and before I realized how good it actually was. I recently became refascinated with the lovely world of FanFiction and I had to reread from the beginning because this is honestly one of my favorite stories EVER. I started on chapter one a week ago and given that it's 136 chapters full of angst and romance and very in depth character development, I'd say I had a bit of an obsession. This story literally blew me away even though I've read it before. You did such a good job in every aspect that I don't even know what to commend you on. Although I have read the Girl verse twice, I haven't yet brought myself to read Hours yet. But since it looks like my obsession has come to an all time high, I must continue and read on. On a final note, I am kind of going through a midlife crisis myself even though I'm not even old enough to drink legally yet and I think that's what attached me to this story. The way Emily and Hotch treat each other with such care and tenderness is really inspiring and really special just to read and feel apart of. I feel like I was on the journey with them and I haven't been this connected to a story in a really long time. Absolutely superb! Thanks for the good read!
A chapter 124 . 10/19/2014
Jim parsons? Lol
Daphodil050 chapter 136 . 10/9/2014
:'( SO SAD! But I LOVED it! Perfection from beginning to end!
Daphodil050 chapter 132 . 10/8/2014
NO! She can't be getting symptoms this soon! NOOOO!
Daphodil050 chapter 131 . 10/8/2014
I LOVE Mike Rowe! And I LOVED this chapter!
Daphodil050 chapter 130 . 10/7/2014
LOVED IT! But now I must depart and go to bed..I've already extended my time here...so now I sadly have to go for the day :(
Daphodil050 chapter 129 . 10/7/2014
YAY!
Daphodil050 chapter 122 . 10/6/2014
I TOTALLY have to agree with you about Jordan. I HATED her character!
Daphodil050 chapter 113 . 10/4/2014
UGH! This is like Castle all over again! Just with different characters! Both wanting to be together but not wanting to admit it to each other!
Daphodil050 chapter 110 . 10/3/2014
NO! She CANNOT get sick! Everything was going great! I don't think I could handle the feels! D':
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »