Reviews for Candle
egyptienne chapter 2 . 7/23
this is sooo sweet. I like your writing and also how fluffy this is
kmesa921 chapter 2 . 4/10
This was a really feel good sort of story and that's rare since there aren't that many dasey stories with so little angst but anyways while I do enjoy angst what I'm saying is this is pretty great and not disappointing at all :)
Lilyzinha chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
actually i liked how you wrote Derek's POV
Lilly Rae chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
...I wanna marry this story. I also want to read them coming out to their parents :)
Thanks for the story. Adorable. It pulls at all the right heartstrings :)
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Great story! I would've thought it impossible to have a GOOD story where nothing went wrong, but *voila* you proved me wrong, didn't you! I loved the Derek-characterization, you managed a pretty darn amazing feat and made him in-character even though he's in love. And both the chapters were cute, but they had a lot of depth too!

(And you're a Jacob fan! Yep, love you already. But seriously the world NEEDS more Jacob love! There are a lot of good Daseys out there, really. Some mightn't be so good, but this fandom has some of the BEST stories I've EVER read.)
DisforDasey chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Aw, they're so happy! That was absolutely adorable. I love how they were pretending to be upset that they had to share an apartment but inside they were like, "YEA!"

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Thank you for writing it!
smi1e chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Shut up.

The second chapter was so NOT a disappointment!

I love it.

This might be my favourite one of them. :)
Vryn13 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
10 stars!
Lanter chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Nope, that was not disappointing in the least:):)
Frogster chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Oh! This was lovely! I wish they'd ended the show like this!

Loved the ending line.
RhapsodyInBlue chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Good job!
DareYouToMoveVicky chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Unbelievebly Awesome, I really liked.
Leaf26 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Nice update. Keep up the good work!
brittanysnodes chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
How could you even think it was a letdown! completely not a letdown. It was very sweet and romantic with being really mushy or sugar-coated.
itsi3 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I LOVED it!

Not a disapointment at ALL!

WOW! Great ending!