Reviews for Darkness
mum2shane chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
great read so far! so are u going to finish it?
bandluvr06 from LiveJournal.com chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I absolutly LOVED it! I'm not usually much of a Larsa/Penelo fan, but this is one of the most immerseful fanfictions I've ever read. Wonderfully written, I love how you describe Penelo's feelings and reactions, especially! Continue this fic! *I'm hooked! LOVE THE MYSTERY!* :)
WingedAngel96822 chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I love the theme of the fact that something happened in those

five years that changed Larsa. Is he like, turning into a monster or something, cause this is so cool! Please update soon and don't forget to add the others in as well.
Blitz.Magister chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Wow. I'm interested now!

Please please please continue this!

Gah! Its amazing!
Awesomeness chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
So he's not a vampire. I'm starting to like this new Larsa. XD

Great chapter! I'm definitely a reader/reviewer that will stay. :DDD
Ocarina chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
I've read all 3 chapters! ) I really loved also this fan fiction and I'm curious to know all the truth about what's happened to Larsa! )
Marta chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
yay! what a surprise *_* wow! don't stop, please ;)
chiharu-tanaka chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Hoooo it gets even more mysterious. So he's not a vampire...then something must've happened to him in those five years. Nice chapter - rescuing the damsel in distress with violence LOL

Keep up the good work!
Hopeless romantic chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Spooky ending and Larsa is getting more and more suspicious with each chapter! Update soon!
karkashan chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Yay! A new chap! (Weird thing was, I was actually just thinking of this fic when I was at work earlier today) I'm liking this fierce (and protective) Larsa.

You did a wonderful job on this chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one!
FFXIIIAS chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
THANK YOU so much for updating, awesome chapter too. :DDDDD
Awesomeness chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
This is just the kind of story I was looking for, a vampire story with Larsa and Penelo, thank you so much. I'm looking forward to reading a lot more, update soon please.
Marta chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
write new chapter please! *_*
Jessimakah chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Six feet seven inches tall, wow Larsa really has grown. It's a little hard to read this with a straight face when I think about how small and girly Larsa was in Final Fantasy 12, I nearly mistaken him for a girl, LOL. Anyway I hope you update soon, this story is gonna be amazing.

jesswilliams

P.S. Happy new year!
Jessimakah chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I like this story so far, dark and mysterious. Teeth sharpen into long fangs, eyes completely black, oh my goodness Larsa has turned into a vampire. 'Squeals'. Please. Wright more soon.