Reviews for Beethoven's Damnation Shedding Skin
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Really good job here, I liked it quite a bit. First person is hard to capture in fanfiction, you did it well!
mynamemattersnot chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Aww no cops scene but still broken glass yeah. time to see where house lived yeaher and u shouldnt hav skipped so much petty quite petty of u. and the fact that i saw no reviews surprises me that im getting to read thus fat. persistance shall lead thy way.
mynamemattersnot chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Tis is going to be fun now that i see wat wilson is thinkin yeah! i cant wait for the cops and the bottle throwin and the DNA test provin john is not house's father. all the fun of birthmarks in on excellent point of view story.
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
U write good stories with no reviewers. Oh my gosh! i feel so sorry for u but i dont review in pity i review in awesome for good geniune stories. so good. i wish other people can see talent like i can. talent better than 70 percent of fanfiction writers. so why is everyone giving u a cold shoulder but all the horrible writers who dont ever finish thier stories get more reviewers? why are people here so hypocritical? why are they shunning u one of the best?