Reviews for Fever
zexydemyx66 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awwwwwwww. Really cute. Please write more.
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
.fluff. (: It's so cute; poor Reno, though.

Definately a favourite.

_
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
An interesting twist on the normal "somebody gets sick" fic.

I love Tseng in this. Lol "I'll ignore the fact that you could guess so easily." It's all nobody-knows-anything attitude with everybody actually having some idea, besides those that would cause problems.
RAWRness-x chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
review carrot for the plot bunny!

that was amazing my dear. and oh how i love the fluff. cute cute zack/reno fluff w

and thanks for being one of the zack/reno fanfic writers. there needs to be more supporters of this pairing! more i tells ya!
Idiot Who Lost Her Password chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Yesh! Fluff! I told you before you'd find me in your inbox for all your ZackReno stories (this is GrinningCheshireCat9, by the way)

I think this is one of my favorites in your Mako Tears universe, if not the absolute favorite. Fluffy goodness! And Zack's initial reaction to when he was tending to Reno. Uber Cuteness!

And the - whole - thing was so so so so so good!

i can't wait for more! You rock
Cerebra Leader Aoki chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Yay another story! This was so up to par with your pervious fics too!

I just LOVE it when Reno gets hurt/sick/whatever, I know weird, but I seriously do! It just makes the scenes with Zack comforting him so much sweeter. :]

Even the tiniest interaction between the two makes me let out a huge "AW!" Haha.

I seriously love your Sephiroth! How he's more "human" than how most people portray him. - Haha, a sweet tooth, something I'm totally guilty of!

Fluff is always nice to read, sometimes it's even better just to leave it as fluff, then suddenly adding a citrus scene at the end. Fluff makes me happy. :]