Reviews for Here Without You
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
SO SAD. You are an excellent writer.
Honey Beaver chapter 4 . 4/11/2009

I love it!

Great writing!

Thank you so much.
MeloCake chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I love this. I wish more people wrote stories like this one.
scorchedtrees chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Yeah, I know Edward can't technically commit suicide; I meant go to the Volturi by that, because he's practically committing suicide if he provokes them. Yeah.

I understand your train of thought. Yup. Okay. Shutting up now.
scorchedtrees chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
I like it! You've got the characters and their emotions down perfectly, and I think Charlie should've tried to kill Edward. And then Edward can go commit suicide or something.

... Er, yeah. Nice job.
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
OMG*emotional breakdown* NO
more chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
more more more! i wana know how edward feels, and jacob, and i was here seth speak more.. thankz!
GReart chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
uhm lets see... i like the 2nd one
Lapis Lazuli chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This might be one of my favorite stories ever... (The only competition being your very own Brown-Eyed Girl) This is so sad that I almost cried. I loved it! My favorite lines:

“What are you doing here?” Jacob snapped, startling me.

“Finishing what I started,” I whispered.

AND

"They say that death is the moment that your heart stops beating, but it’s really not. It’s the moment that the person that means the most to you is gone. That’s when you truly have nothing." That is utter genius. It's so brilliant and IT WAS WRITTEN BY A 15-YEAR-OLD? Geez, you have talent.

AND

"Some people say that life goes on. But it really doesn’t. I have seen life stop, just come to an end, completely. And it is not pretty. It is not blissful. It is not heaven."

That's so poetic...

Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
AH! NO BELLA DIED! EDWARD AND JACOB ARE UNHAPPY! NEVER! (wait, that means that they're single... hm my chance!) LOVE THIS

CONTINUE

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
aw it mad me cry...it was so good.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
HA, SUCK ON THAT, EDWARD CULLEN.

pretentious git. thinking he can waltz back into bella's life after he ruined it, and being so rude to jacob.

and yay, bella's dead. sorry, i never liked her.

this is written very well though. in-character. perfect. :]
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 1 . 2/18/2009