Reviews for Alice In Wonderland
sum1 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
its still a mystery whattt is with the bridget personnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i didn't really get some parts it was kinda ...not clear but its probably me i have a tendency to read fast that i skip words lol anyayyy plsssss continueeeeeeeeeee
rosaliewannabe929 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
keep going! im really curious! good luck in collage!

update soon! love love love alyssa (rosaliewannabe929)
rosaliewannabe929 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
hahahaha! great title!this is after bd right? oh yeah renesmee! but why are bells and edward going on another honeymoon? just for the heck of it? anyhoo i love it!
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Thanks for updating!

I loved the new chapter- it was awesome. I'm intrigued about the bridget character. So in case my hint wasn't as obvious as I hoped- You have to update soon because I need to KNOW! lol.

I also loved how even in the seriousness of the situation- alice has fashion in mind and is thinking about bridget's attire.

Can't wait for the next update!

~nikki~
Brianna chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Its very well done tanks for posting this!
Y chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
OMG! who was being attacked? it must be renesme, noone else could be hurt!

i can't wait to read the next one. This is one was a little short, but nevertheless, v sweet. I love jasper more and more, he's past is always so interesting and alice and him are a perfect match.

x
Y chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
hi! just read the first chapter, im intrigued, drawn in. it's refreshing to view the edward/bella relationship from another's view and u truely feel that they love each other.

I love alice and her psychic powers, she's gonna see everthing before anyone else, and reading it from her pov indulges us in future events.

it's lovely, im gonna read the next chapter now.

x
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
hey

I hate you for leaving me with a cliff hanger but I suppose in a way I do the same to you so fair enough but that doesn't mean you can do this for long.

I need to know!

You have to update soon PLEASE

Nikki

xox
musicalsarah3 chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Great chapter! I enjoy reading about funny moments with the Cullens, but it's always good to look at the serious sides. You portrayed it very nicely. :)
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Well, I'm definetely intrigued.

I love alice and her crazy personality. She's great.

I really want to know who she's talking about at the end. I love how we saw the two sides of her- serious and giddy. Lol

You better update! I think she's either talking about reneseme or another theory that I won't share now.

You know why!