Reviews for How Not To Write ATTWN Fanfiction
Pardoxia chapter 1 . 4/14
Dang it! You just stole my entire concept for my story! D: /sarcasm

Very nice story. Although, is it bad that I feel like some people have written stuff like this?
xXWaffelzLoverXx chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
You know what I find funny about this? It's still a better love story then Twilight.
Kermit's Rainbow Connection chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This... is too good to simply put in words. But I'm going to do it anyway because that is the only way to write a review. This perfectly captures everything a Mary Sue writer would do in this book, and this just made me laugh so freaking hard. Seriously, I'm crying tears of laughter and joy at this. This made my day.
professionaldiva chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wow this actually sounds like the way some people write.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Yeah, that was stupid to the point that is was halarious! (sp?)
Hard Coaster chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I don't know what I just read, but it was AWESOME!
ujemaima chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hahaha that was brilliant!
tulip meadow chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was absolutely hilarious! Especially the sword duel and Rogers in South Africa.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I thought that this was freaking hilarious! I loved it. :)
Bubble
DarkAnsalong chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, ROFL, that was the best fan fiction I've ever read. Ever.

Seriously, though, we've sadly got a billion of these over at the Rocky Horror Picture Show section. They get REALLY tiring REALLY fast. It's nice to know I'm not the only person who absolutely hates these stupid "alternate-reality-my-favorite-character-falls-in-love-with-a-mary-sue" fics xD
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
hahahahahah! wow! So true, right? Sarcasm at its best!
Jillian Bowes chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Best. Parody. Ever. 'Nuff said.
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was really funny I liked it :)
ARGHETH chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
No matter how many times I read something like this, It never gets old. This is a very good (or should it be bad, considering it's a parody?)story. It's sad how some people write this way, although not as a parody.
ChocolateHappy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
haha, sad how many stories people write end up like this...but awesome, you made my day :D