Reviews for How Not To Write ATTWN Fanfiction
Kermit's Rainbow Connection chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This... is too good to simply put in words. But I'm going to do it anyway because that is the only way to write a review. This perfectly captures everything a Mary Sue writer would do in this book, and this just made me laugh so freaking hard. Seriously, I'm crying tears of laughter and joy at this. This made my day.
divapopstar88 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wow this actually sounds like the way some people write.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Yeah, that was stupid to the point that is was halarious! (sp?)
Hard Coaster chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I don't know what I just read, but it was AWESOME!
ujemaima chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hahaha that was brilliant!
tulip meadow chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was absolutely hilarious! Especially the sword duel and Rogers in South Africa.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I thought that this was freaking hilarious! I loved it. :)
Bubble
HAHAHAnoplsno chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, ROFL, that was the best fan fiction I've ever read. Ever.

Seriously, though, we've sadly got a billion of these over at the Rocky Horror Picture Show section. They get REALLY tiring REALLY fast. It's nice to know I'm not the only person who absolutely hates these stupid "alternate-reality-my-favorite-character-falls-in-love-with-a-mary-sue" fics xD
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
hahahahahah! wow! So true, right? Sarcasm at its best!
Jillian Bowes chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Best. Parody. Ever. 'Nuff said.
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was really funny I liked it :)
ARGHETH chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
No matter how many times I read something like this, It never gets old. This is a very good (or should it be bad, considering it's a parody?)story. It's sad how some people write this way, although not as a parody.
ChocolateHappy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
haha, sad how many stories people write end up like this...but awesome, you made my day :D
ZizziHungarian chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
You did a great job with this, you are just as good as Fomalhaut. Even if ATTWN has lesser possibilites for a Mary Sue than Titanic... I like the whole thing, especially the duel at the end. Swords are just happened to lying around most of the fanfics, don't you think? But... heh, I never thought of writing a fic to any Agatha Christie story!
Fomalhaut chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Fomalhaut here.

How did you know that And Then There Were None was one of my fave Agatha Christie novels? (I used to be madly in love with Armstrong, though; I was, like, 12?) I didn't know Lombard was so popular; the Sue's name (and the baby's) made me laugh out loud. I also loved the random sword, Lombard being madly in love with Blore (wth?), Wargrave carrying Armstrong's body around (Oh yeah, let's massacre canon and make poor aunt Agatha turn in her grave!)... this was pretty good, really. Congrats! Oh, and thanks a lot for mentioning me... it seems like my 4 (by now, there are 4) "How NOT to write ... fanfiction" stories have spawned quite a few stories around here. I feel honored, really. I'm a bit resentful towards one thing, though: the "OMG! A CLIFFY!" which used to be sorta my trademark catchphrase. Don't be angry at me, this is not flaming or threatening to report you! I did like this, after all. Thank you :)