Reviews for blasphemy
wanderingxsoul chapter 1 . 1/26
Short and simple but great, loved the whole story though I wish it would have continued a bit further without it having to be graphic.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Thank you for showing the world that you needn't ignore the whole Yui issue to write an R/S fic - that it can be adressed and overcome. (Because, they met asd f** ing teenagers. Of course there's no westermacrck effect in place. And the whole *point* of Rei is that she is ultimately her own person. )
It was also a welcome change that instead of focussing on the horror factor from Shinji's end, someone cared to elaborate on what it must be like for Rei to have the one person who always saw her as only herself as a human girl shy awa from her because she happens to look like... yes, like some *other* person.
Also, nice job keeping the suspense up towards the end.

I don't think either was really OOC, Shinji *does* have his moments (esp. around Rei), and the huge complex Rei has about being "Fake" was made very obvious in eps 14 and 25.
freaky cheeto chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
continue please
NewFLavor4UrEars chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i gotta say i prefer wen shinji shows that he actually has a dick swinging between his legs so i prefer OOC with him and even Rei to an extent. so i think that this was nice, short and sweet. keep going!
rami31 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I liked the beginning and the middle, I thought they were pretty spot on when it came to being in character which I always think is pretty hard to do and actually make an interesting story.

The ending, though, seemed a little abrupt and didnt really go smoothly. I think this would have been much better had it been chapters. It would have givin more time to really develope.

Besides the rough ending it wasnt that bad. good job.
colin chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I like this this shows for all the Rei/Shinji haters out there that Rei never was is or will be Shinji's mother. I mean it is cruel to think that Rei cant have her own identity, Rei is Rei not Yui. SO I hope you have more stories.
colin chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I like that Rei never gets enough in canon she goes her entire life with out someone telling her I love you, I am sure as hell Gendo or Dr. Akagi didnt. SO I love Shinji/Rei pairings plus Asuka is way to bitchy and if not bitchy then to energetic or explosive for someone as sedate as Shinji
Ronin Katarn chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Very nice. The way that you had Shinji logically break down who Rei and his mother were was a new spin. Usually its some overly emotional thing that starts off in a dream. Also, the way that you kept Rei in character gave a nice feel to the scene. How the emotions she was feeling were unfamiliar and how she struggled to come to terms with what she felt was a nice touch. Very nice work. Looking forward toyour next one.
Volmont chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was excellent. Shinji was...far bolder than what we fans are used to. It'd be interesting to see a kind of P.O.V. from him, arguing with himself over Rei's own being, along with getting the courage to go over there and see from himself. Other than that, loved it. Short and sweet.
Moonlith chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
The way Shinji studied Rei and then arrived at the conclusion that she and his mother weren't the same, thus explaining his love for her wasn't like his love for his mother, was very fascinating. A short and sweet oneshot, thank you for sharing. :)

Storyteller of Dimensions chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Nice, a bit OOC as you said, but non the less it's good start. You may want to continue up on this, but on other side it's done from the beginning as one-shot.
Xardion chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Hm... Nice... The title fits this fanfic perfectly. Very nice...
Wandering Spirits chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I loved it! This is definitely going into my favorites. -Ai-chan
Wushu chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Only comment, needs to be longer.

I like it, really a nice little story.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
OOC maybe, but my god was that moving. Normally I try to avoid the K stories and stick to T and M, but I'm glad I tried this. You can really feel some powerful emotions coming from the characters.