Reviews for Remembering Yesterday
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
You know, all throughout the fanfiction, I was thinking... This has to be what happened in order for Hyrule to fall into ruin and become the great sea. This just seemed so perfect... And when you had Gannondorf lose... It broke my heart. This was perfect right up until that moment. Had they lost and Hyrule been cast into ruin, I would have been perfectly happy with a perfect story. But I think you just seemed too intent on a happy ending. I could just imagin you putting in the epilogue 'Link awoke to the bright morning light, and his sister Ayrll poking his side, of his (insert # here) birthday. Today he would be recognized as a man. But little did he know that the mistakes of a previous life would finally catch up with him, and he would be able to reunite with his beloved and forever banish evil from Hyrule'. That would have been a perfect ending for a perfect story.
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
Amazing. Just. HECFRKDFE.-Shadow
erico637 chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
Y U NO FINISH?
hawkeye-song chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
I have enjoyed this story thoroughly, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Delia chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
This is wonderful and I love it! Please continue on with this amazingness!

-Delia
ghostshore chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
So it's like 10:04pm in Queensland, Australia. I'm lying on my bed sweating to death and I'm reading this. I am strange. I have hardly any battery left on my iPod and I can't find the charger for it so I'm stuffed. The power's been cut, again, so I have no industrial fan. Very depressing. But you didn't need to know all that. I absolutely love this. Third time I've read it, acctualy signing in so I can review. It is a miracle, I'm tellin' ya.
Amethyst 269 chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
No! A cliffy! Please update soon! This story is amazing and I can't wait to watch them defeat Ganondorf! (Causd I know they will ;D) And poor Kokiri Forest! D

Amethyst 269
Amy chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Just when I was about to give up hope of finding an interesting story, I happened to run across this one. I'm so happy that I did! It is by far the most well written story I've read on here in a long time. I'm excited to see how it ends, but on the other hand, I hate to see it end! I hope you update again soon. Great job!
Ardikani4 chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
Well wellwellwellwellwell...happened to be sifting though the LoZ archives and spotted this one. Damn glad I did, too. What a captivating story!

Your grip on your plot (and on your grammar...) is very good, completely enthralling! I'm glad I caught this story when I did but I will be sorry to see it ending. Magnificent! I dearly hope you decide to write another once this one is complete.

Ardikani4/AlwaysThere
Leina16 chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
That. Was. AMAZING! I've been waiting for this for a long time, and I'm so excited that you finally updated again! This made my day! I'm so happy that Link and Zelda finally admitted their feelings, and the fluff throughout the chapter was adorable. I can't wait for the next chapter! It will be very exciting! Fantastic job! :)
Wraith Five chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
lol, i think this is a very well written fic! (better than anything i've ever written...lol) i sincerely hope you finish this one (only saying that b/c its been a little more than 7 months since the last update...) because the plot seems very promising, and you've thrown in some funny filler stuff too! (i mean, you can't have all action, can you?)

Mr. Gasbomb
madisnk chapter 13 . 7/11/2010
SOUP
Zeph the Mage chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
I was so estatic when you ended the last chapter with such a dramatic cliffhanger! Aw, Link confessed to her, but she doesn't know... :) What an amazing chapter! Keep up the great work!

:D