Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
nijibug chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I didn't find Ema OOC at all! In fact, as I may have mentioned before, characterization is your strong point. And I really appreciate the premise of this oneshot in that it establishes a sound basis for Ema and Klavier's relationship.
Satoumon chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I can never write a good oneshot with a pairing without it having at least one kiss, so this was amazing in showing me how this can be accomplished. Loved the way you portrayed Kristoph, it fits him perfectly. Only a few grammatical errors, mostly use of commas, nothing gaping to worry about. Great job!
winner-loser chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I liked it :D I thought Ema was pretty good!
BlueRaider chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Love it! The characters are well portrayed, actually, so don't worry. Kristoph had it coming anyways. The end was just too sweet, I bet the people around me were looking at me funny because I just had a smile that wouldn't fade away (haha, how corny, but it's true). I really love your writing.

Oh, like another reviewer said, you could continue with this, but it's also equally good if it stays a one-shot. Great job, as usual!~~
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Nice work on this, it's an excellent story.
crderf chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Kristoph is a creepier who eats little children at night. Just kidding. I have to say that Kristoph is crazy and evil. You can see why he killed the people on youtube. Just go on youtube, search for Apollo Justice Ace Attorney case 4, and pick the videos posted by ZSlyer. They have all of the videos. You will see why he killed all the people. Awesome job. It's fine that Ema is OOC, if you think that she is. You could say that she felt sorry for Klavier and now sees the "human" inside of him. The Misham trial also could have changed her perspective on things. Just a few ideas. Awesome job! Update soon!
rlsefromtheashes chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This is amazing. I'm dismayed that it's a oneshot: it'd be great for you to continue it. _ I appreciate the fact that you kept a romantic relationship between Ema and Klavier to a minimum; it's a breath of fresh air compared to the hoards of Klema fics out there. This is definitely the most well-written interaction between the two; it's comepletely believable, and totally in character (yes, Ema is in character, in my opinion. _) Again, absolutely amazing job! Good luck with "The Perfect Catalyst!"
FeatherBerry chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Ah, I love the ending! A wonderful friendship with Klavier (that shall bloom into love. Oh ho ho)!

And no, Ema isn't OoC at all! She's a kick-ass character, she has the liberty to punch someone if she wants :D !