Reviews for Superman Complex
LaSpia chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Loving your story so much- I read straight through today. Your Edward and Bella so great and your disease so real/believable-nicely done! Can't wait to you take it.

Thanks for writing. We are out here reading and appreciating your talent!
Love is Unwritten chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
I NEED AN UPDATE! GOING CRAZY!
NewEngland2912 chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
i cant wait for the next chapter
jupiter2005 chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
please update soon would really like to see how things progress with bella and edward, and to see if he has another episode of if he gets better and healed. will they ever get to be together intimatly again?
vintage101 chapter 16 . 2/15/2011
Love this fanfic story ! cant wait til the next up date
kinsano chapter 16 . 2/12/2011
I'm absolutely blown away by this story! I've read it straight through to this point and can't wait for more...
P just a girl chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
This story is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
grrrr.edward chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
i forget sometimes how much i adore this story! lvoe love.
ooza chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
Oooh, sounds like maybe he's getting better, and they are going to actually think about their future! Great update. :)
Love is Unwritten chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
One of the best stories I've read on FF! Please, update!
edaddict3254 chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
i have no idea what is going to happen.

i'm having a hard time remembering what has already happened.

i want to quit this story out of sheer frustration.

i hate how you make me not want to quit.
LADARTHA chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
IT TAKES A BIT OF GETTING USE TO TO HAVE HALF WAY CLINGING EDWARD. BUT THE STORY IS DEVELOPING NICELY. PLEASE CONTINUE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW UPDATE SOON.
amgrant3 chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Glad to see your getting your inspiration back! Great chapter. I'mm so glad Angela's there and knows everything now. That will help Bella so much having that stress off her!
lovebel chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
WOW! That would be great if that was "the trigger" and Edward just need therapy from now on. Hope it's true.

Thank you for the update!

Lovebel xo