Reviews for Superman Complex
NanMcCullen chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Another fantastic chapter. And just so you know, I literally squealed when I saw the update come through my inbox. I absolutely love this story and can't wait to see where you go with it. Excellent job... but just one thing... whatever it was that Edward said to everyone after Bella tickled him isn't there. Right before Bella scolds him for being impolite, it just says "everyone" Just thought I'd let you know.
theadventurer chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
great story
sorcerergirl90 chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
this is one of the best stories i have EVER read! i can't wait for the next chapter
pushingDaisys chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh one quick question...how old is everyone?
pushingDaisys chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
This story is amazing! You are a fantastic writer, I can visualize everything that's going on. Please update soon I'm anxious to know what happens next!
Krugness chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. I was even planning to go to bed when your update came in but just had to click that link. :P Bella definitely goes into go into protector mode when Edward feels threatened even if it's just a crazed fan. Rosalie is being a bit of a bitch about the whole situation. Edward being ticklish was a surprise but very funny.
kelseycjim chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
I love this story. And crazy fan girl Jane - wonderful.
ArrayofColours chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Like I said in my first review, the concept of this story is genius to me and I'd never have guessed it wasn't a real condition! It seems it! I love this! I have to admit, dependent Edward is very cute! Haha. You write very well and just the idea of this alone shows your strengths as a writer! Please continue to update, this is one of my favorite stories.
the-glory-days chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
AH! YOU POSTED IT! FINALLY! lol UGH, I LOVE THIS SO HARD!
ignorethiscompletely chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
this is a pretty interesting concept, i'd love to read more
kelseycjim chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This is so good. You have to keep going with it.
Krugness chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
It looks like your about to take everyone on an interesting ride. Bella the superhero. :) I put you on alert so I can find out when you update.
nunslace chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I actually read this while listening to Samson by Regina Spektor. It just made it nicer and more dramatic.
mkustin chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
quiero mas!
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow. That was intense. I'm hooked. Keep it coming!
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 Next »