Reviews for Interlude
monsta-starr chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Sweet story;) are you going to continue the next version? Hope so;D!
SlytherinRiter chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Never having a fireplace in my bedroom now.
SituationalExtrovert chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Nice. VERY nice! I always thought that JKR was an idiot of biblical proportions for not figuring out a way for Snape to live. Especially after all the crap he had to put up with for so many years! I mean, she wrote the character as very intelligent, for the love of God! For 20 years, Severus hung around with a bigoted, homicidal despot with delusions of godhood who had a great bloody huge venomous snake as a familiar. As a potions MASTER, he would have had the means, skill, and foresight to carry a little something to get him past any unfortunate circumstances! This is why I love fanfic; because authors such as yourself can retroactively fix what I consider to be one of Ms. Rowlings most egregious errors.

And you manage to clean up after her and fix her mistake with a well written and skillfully crafted story. Good for you!

I'm looking forward to more of your work.

Cheers!

Adriann
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
There's a song about this..."God Bless the broken road...that led me straight to you."

Both of them have found a haven unexpected.

Ok, he doesn't like fireplaces. How about a Franklin stove? Just _watch_ someone try to Floo into _that_!
By Another Name chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Now that's a way to wake up on a chilly morning. I look forward to what comes next.
Mark Darcy chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I'm so glad to see Severus and Julia again and find out how well things are going with them so far. I'm pleased that she realizes he ex husband actually did her a favor, she's much better off with Severus, he has made her happy.

I love to see him with a woman in his own age group. I love that they have a relationship of equals, rather than a mentor protege type of thing. The banter and the lemon were both perfectly done.

I'm now anxiously awaiting the next installment.