Reviews for The Butterfly's Shadow
chile101 chapter 9 . 3/26
I find this amazing beautiful story and then realize it stopped in 2009. What I wouldn't give to go back. Ugh dammit all
Omg chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
You must continue! haha. Loving this story I implore you to keep going! x
imani456 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
are you going to keep updating the story
mickey244 chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
You haven't updated in years which makes me believe you aren't going to. It's sad really. I enjoyed this story immensely. Thanks for writing it! Even if this is our end
D-Wadegurl chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Love this story, love the characters and I especially love Brittany Snow! She's way too cute and adorable for her own good. If only this would be continued :)
u r awesome chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
This was beautiful! I love this story! Your style of writing and details were amazing! I love the interactions and playfulness between Kate and Beth. You describe them so well! It's like I'm living what they're living. I can picture everything.
I enjoyed reading this and I can't wait for more! It's okay if you don't update because I understand you have a life and partner, but I would love it if you did update! You did a great job! I love your writing and I hope you continue to write. Good luck and thanks for posting this fantastic story!

u r awesome
Karrottop chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
So I'm curious. Was the boy Kate had a date with was Scott Tucker? I think that was his name. Lol sorry if I got it wrong!

I'd love to see you update this soon! It always gives me a warm feeling in my chest when I read all the KatexBeth fluffiness. Can't wait until they actually kiss! But that's not goin to be for awhile, since your not updating and stuff. If only if there was a way to guilt you into updating :(

Stay healthy!
Valvox chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
I really loved all your dedications to your love, they were gorgeous. The story itself is beautifully written. I'd love to see it updated but I understand if that's not possible. Keep up the wonderful writing. :) x
SeenAndNotHeard chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Ahahahh. The story a different way without all that UST and subtext. XD Whatever happened to " I have every intention to finish this story"? :P I know you're probably busy, but if you have the time, I suggest visiting the idea of finishing this again. I already love your writing, and this story is no exception. :D
QueenSafari chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
Awesome story! I love the JTMD works created by you and your partner. I'll have to read the rest of your stuff soon, because I love your writing style. You take the characters of Beth and Kate to such a great depth while still managing to seamlessly incorporate the image of them that was in the movie.

I know what it is like to be swamped with school (I just finished my undergrad and am heading off to law school in August, myself); but if you ever feel like writing more on this story, I would love to read the next chapters. Give my thanks to your partner for her awesome story as well, and good luck with your psych schooling! :-)

-Safari
Beth4eva chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
I luv this story! Please update!
PinkPoodle543 chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
Oh, my, you MUST continue this! It's litterally killing me not knowing what's going to happen next. This story is wonderful, it really made me happy to read. I love this story so much!

Hope to see an update soon! :)
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
Next chapter how about beth's exgirlfriend riley uses john tucker to lure kate away from beth.
maddy chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
omg...this fanfic is the best one i've read so far! :] please please please continue writing this, im dying for an update!
amytiger chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
we are waiting for updating... ;)

god, you are THE WRITER, FANTASTIC and OUTSTANDING, as well as your story! I'm just not as good in words as you are (actually, you're 10 times better!:)) to express everything I feel...

I'm so greatful to you because your story is very inspiring for me...

please please please update soon!..