Reviews for From my mother, this I learned
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
really good
laurenhasmoved chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is wonderful! Everyone is really in character and you portrayed all of the emotions well. I loved it. :)
Hanora chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I liked this. Sorry I'm such a bad reviewer I never know what to say. But I thought it was an interesting subject and very believable within the Twilight universe.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Lovely. Heartbreaking. I loved it.
a Hale by any other name chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is well written, but it seems that Bella is out of character and I think you underestimate Edward. He always wanted Bella to have as many human experiences as possible, and I think he would be fine with Nessie exploring her human side at this age. Also, having Bella go behind his back shows a lack of trust in their marriage, which, after seven years, I would think was not believable.

It could just as easily developed as a conversation between Edward and Bella, and a joint gift to Nessie. You make it seem like Bella regrets her marriage to Edward, and I highly doubt that would be the case. She was the one eager to become a vampire and stop being a human, not him. Maybe her years have changed her view somewhat, but not to this extent. She was thrilled when she finally became a vampire and it made her see things even more intensely, and she was happy at last. I can understand her wanting Nessie to explore a bit before settling down, but I think Edward would want that just as much, if not more.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow. The things Bella is willing to do for her girl. Beautiful lines- like to choose wrong for as long as you can bear it. your summary also drew me in immediately. so great to see bella's situation from a mother's perspective, and then to see the tables turned on bella as she ponders Renesmee. Very fitting!
Nara Vine chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is really interesting. I'm a bit confused about the end though - does Renesmee decide to stay and not to leave?

I think it's really Bella-like to give her daughter full options for what she wants to do. Especially with the two sets of fake ID for Renesmee.
celticfox chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This is a beautiful and frightening look at something that wasn't examined at all in the books, and I love you for it. I am not a Twilight fan (at all!) but I have read the series, and more than anything else I was always disturbed by Bella's single-minded pursual of what she saw as her perfect life, without any other options or choices. That would frighten me so much. Now that you have written this, I understand just what was bothering me. Thank you, so much. Will recommend this to everyone I know.
mari chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I found this story by chance as twilight isn't my fandom, but wow the story was beautiful and so very deep. I love the idea of Bella realizing that while she loves her life she never really let herself live any other and how she has deprived her daughter of the chance to do so. I think the most heart breaking part is how Renesmee doesn't want it, doesn't really understand what she never had.
Emilia Gray chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
this was excellent.

really well done.

-Reece
Darkened-Sun chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
i dont get the story can you please explain?
gabby chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
i am intrigued by this story. i am a little confused as where this is going. i guess bella wants renesmee to leave for awhile and live a "normal" life. please update soon!
redheads-have-more-fun-HPLVR chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
this was really sad, with the blurry photographs and growing up too fast. this is tear worthy. this was well written too. good job.
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I don't read Twilight fanfiction. I just don't. I don't think the books need the fiction, and I frankly some of it is a little bit disturbing. But I've read some of your other stories, so you are on my alert list. Normally I delete it as soon as soon as I see 'twilight'.

I don't know why I didn't this time. But I'm glad I didn't. It was beautiful and heartbreaking, and perfect