Reviews for The Fox Hidden in the Leaves
tay-chan is so cute
Spidey2 chapter 70 . 3/26
Love this! Keep going!
Great chapter 70 . 3/18
Weird but interesting. Looking forward to more!
dmafia ruler chapter 36 . 3/13
this story is amazing
Guest H chapter 7 . 3/2
So wait, what was Sakura's gift? Was it the sakura box, or was there something inside it?
Guest H chapter 4 . 3/2
Not to be a hater, but since when was Naruto an easy faint-er like Hinata? I mean I understand the embarrassment of the moment when he faints, but wouldn't he be able to at least be close to fainting, since he doesn't hardly ever faint?
Guest H chapter 1 . 3/2
See, this is how a fanfic should be: long, entertaining, rated M, and most importantly... FUCKING COMPLETED! :D
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 2/12
Dude what the hell is with you and punching peoples boobs and kicking their pussies and squeezing balls. The hell?
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 2/12
What in the hell? Watching your friends be kneed in the groin twice and punched in the nipples both being with super strength is suppose to be a house warming gift? How is watching someone be put in agony a gift unless you are a sadist?
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 2/4
ewww you don't actually plan on having a bag of bones try to have sex ither Naruto do you? she . be like four times his age...gross as hell
Zakimam6outlook.com chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Imzm
drako28611 chapter 33 . 12/22/2015
I'm sorry. but I just cant get over the fact the every girl have breasts bigger then half their body. I mean come on! the way you are describing them. it makes me thing every girl has about half their body weight in their breasts alone. your writing isn't the best but much better then some. its just you do not have the relationship pairs set. I mean wasn't tenten suppose to like Naruto or something. then sasuke is like "yo u strung" and tenten becomes what she hates the most... a fangirl. also the same thing happened to hinabi. she went from being a more confident hinata when it comes to Naruto. then when konahamaru says I love you, she like sure lets date! also you have WAY TOO MANY les sub pairings. the way you write, it makes it sound like women are all at least bisexual. although on average women tend to me more open minded to that kind of stuff. that doesn't mean everyone in konoha should act like that. Ik this is a "fanfiction" and this is your world. but still, I might have actually been able to finish this story if again NOT EVERY WOMENS BREASTS HUNG TO THERE WAIST! this reminds me of some of those hentai pic I stumble across from time to time. it makes me laugh at how outrageous it is. I mean that's as bad as in some stories, it has Naruto with a 12-14 inch dick. I'm ranting and Ik that. I like the story just not the OVERSIZED ASSETS THE WOMEN HAVE.
jackalope33 chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
i believe it was called the flying thunder god jutsu or hirashin not body flicker
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 27 . 10/6/2015
I'm done with this sorry excuse of a story, really woman's tits don't do that, also there is no way a 8 to 13 year old in the academy has bigger tits then a 30 year old Anko. All around terrible story.
Machine Chaser IV chapter 47 . 7/24/2015
Going into this story, I took the disclaimer in chapter one seriously regarding “unrealistic enhancements” and lemon scenes.

Considering you gave prior warning to the content, and the fact that I continued on anyway despite knowing that what you wrote was likely to not be my thing, I really can’t give a lot of legitimate complaints about all the excessively sized clits and mammaries. With that said, it all started relatively tame at first until Temari was described as having a pair of breasts so big that they hung below her naval. After that, it seemed like you were always constantly trying to outdo how much more excessive each cup size afterwards would get. Didn’t do yourself too many favors when there were constantly times it felt like you were calling attention to the topic like it was a newsflash having someone top the record for having the most insane pair of breasts in the story at that point in time.

On a separate note, I’m not a great fan of stories that start with Naruto coming back from the timeskip being godlike and just casually go “so Orochimaru and Akatsuki aren’t a thing anymore”. To me, that’s just a pretty lousy way of “resolving” the conflict. But I can usually make an effort to get past that as long as there’s something worth having an OP Naruto around for. In this story, conflict isn’t exactly one of the higher points. I get that, I do. But when you do bring up new battles and enemies, there’s just no real effort in them and it’s almost painful to read, especially since nothing can hope to rival Naruto’s power. Honestly, it would have been better off to just exclude such moments entirely for all the good it does you. Even just a general paragraph glossing over the details would have worked better than giving some illusion that any conflict Naruto takes a role in is anything other than a one sided slaughter.

Another thing you didn’t do yourself any favors in was all the soap-opera esk moments where “X has a secret they’re keeping from Y, and things are getting all sad and shit now” or “A says or does something to hurt B’s feelings and B gets depressed which causes A to get sad and everyone apologizes before they literally kiss and make up”. Then there’s the ever favorite “This character has to prove they’re a badass, so they’re gonna threaten someone with ‘permanent’ bodily harm slash death that they in no way mean and often afterwards apologizes for it before everything’s hunky dory and they go back to sucking the other’s tongue out of their mouths”

Ignoring the parts that were clearly not tailored to a reader like me, its just not a particularly well written story overall. The characters tend to feel like they’re running the same basic routines with slightly different focuses in cast members and nothing ends up ever feeling resolved. Remove the giant fetishized sexual organs and extreme sexual punishments and you really don’t have much that would draw some one in, much less make it “worthwhile” to continue. I’m used to reading stories that aren’t the best but there’s generally been at least a few decent, if not good, reasons why I’ve given in to a guilty pleasure or two.

This story, while not the worst I’ve ever read, is far from being even moderately decent. I’m only up to chapter 48, and the only reason I’ve gotten this far is mostly out of morbid curiosity on whether or not there’s anything that could make this story worse. So far, its just consistently boring to me.