Reviews for The Fox Hidden in the Leaves
~Ravioli ravioli this story could be way better-loli~
Wolfone10 chapter 27 . 4/9
Geez, does tsunade have to HAND-HOLD NARUTO on EVERYTHING? I'm actually getting pretty sick of her!
Wolfone10 chapter 25 . 4/9
SO EVERYBODY gets to have sex, EXCEPT the main character that's bringing about all these awakenings?.. He's getting cock-blocked at every turn while EVERYONE ELSE gets their rocks off.. How does that make ANY SENSE? He's gonna be the ONLY virgin in the ENTIRE village!
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 4/8
With the akutski and orochi both being dead, WHO cares who sees him teleport? The last name and his face is ALREADY kinda a dead-giveaway!
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 4/8
I'm not sure what's so DIFFICULT about telling naruto about his clan(s).. It's ONE SENTENCE, it takes less then a second.. YES they were important, the uzumaki had an entire village, it was wiped out, their BOTH all dead... See easy.. Not that difficult. It strikes me as ODD that authors CONSTANTLY put it off and put it off... "I'll tell you later", "we will speak of this later".. ETC.. ETC.. It DOESN'T REALLY MATTER, their ALL DEAD! Same thing with his parent... "who are they"?.. DOES IT MATTER?.. They are both dead! See? Summed up in 4 words the ENTIRE beginning of naruto! "did they want me".. HOLD A SEANCE! ALL stupid questions. "what can I DO?".. "HOW DO I DO IT"?.. those? Much more respectable questions. Who CARES about the past? IT"S OVER, DONE WITH... Him wondering about the past just makes him a kakashi or sasuke clone! WORTHLESS, USELESS and POWERLESS!
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 4/8
Something that always tickled my fancy, what if naruto "DIDN'T FORGIVE ANYONE"?.. I mean so much is hidden from him and they always say "will you forgive me" and HE ALWAYS does, what if he DIDN'T? They KNOW what they did was wrong, they ALL know it was NOT "for the greater good"... They ALL know they SHOULDN'T be forgiven, what if that HAPPENS? A Murderous, sociopath naruto, (not psychopath, there is NOTHING CRAZY in what he does) THINK DISHONORED HIGH CHAOS! He just brutally murderers A LOT OF PEOPLE! But he's in the right, he is JUSTIFIED! That is a dangerous and DEADLY combo!
FanFic World010 chapter 7 . 4/3
Jajajaja muy buen capitulo
FanFic World010 chapter 6 . 4/3
Jajaja ni me quiero imaginar como quedo kankuro
FanFic World010 chapter 5 . 4/3
Jajaja tenten y sus fetiche con las armas XD
FanFic World010 chapter 4 . 4/3
Jajaja tayuya casi viola a naruto XD
FanFic World010 chapter 3 . 4/3
Va pense que ivan a ser mas mujeres en el harem y no 4
FanFic World010 chapter 2 . 4/3
Mmm me pregunto que ara danzo ahora
FanFic World010 chapter 1 . 4/3
Jajajaj muy buena historia la verdad 10/10
LordofTerror chapter 70 . 11/28/2017
I gave this story a shot and read it all the way through, and honestly I don't understand the whole Naruto not being used to female attention you would think that Jiraiya had taught Naruto how to understand amd with his "Demon" I'd expect him to not be so naive and dumb fainting amd acting like an idiot, also the whole surprize spelling and other grammar issues really kept me from liking the story more.
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
I think I have read as far as I can, the breasts are so big they’re disgusting.