Reviews for The Fox Hidden in the Leaves
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 14 . 10/8
I think I have read as far as I can, the breasts are so big they’re disgusting.
awesomeccb chapter 10 . 9/22
Having the girls be stripped not on their own you are sick in the head what the fuck is wrong with you hopefully none of your other stories are like this
Imperial-samaB chapter 70 . 9/20
This was far more interesting then i expected
Roku chapter 18 . 9/12
The story is good although there are some issues that you need to know.

Fainting must be a funny way to portray "massive shock and embarrassment" but overusing it isn't good. Overusing anything is bad.

Breast sizes, have you ever heard of varieties? Large Mammoth Sized breasts are too it's a bit hard to swallow the descriptions, it's like I'm reading some F-ed up japanese fetish book that is written by a sexually frustrated elementary schooler.

The flash back in first chapter, instead of putting a flashback you could have just started the story from that flashback and went on from there.

I'm just putting these things here for future reference.
ummalingur chapter 5 . 7/13
Little! not lil. L-I-T-T-L-E
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 2 . 6/25
um, whatever happened to "This is now an S-rank secret so don't tell anyone or feel the pain of death?" its kind of stupid that you say that and then in the next breathe just tell everyone the secret.
Aoora Love chapter 54 . 4/23
the story is really amazing,however the one thing that is annoying me to no end is your use of Nee-chan. it's not being used in the correct format. Nee-chan mean Older Sister in Japanese but you are using it to mean Younger Sister. if you wish to say Younger Sister in Japanese, you use Imouto-chan. Little Brother is Otouto-kun. Older Brother is Nii-chan. Make sense? Other than that the story is awesome.
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 1 . 3/18
you know the funny thing is that this whole nine tails beat everyone thing is kinda true. If the fox had been in sync with Naruto from the beginning than he would have been as strong as he was by the end of the manga. Fun things to think about
The Micky Mouse chapter 17 . 3/17
Why does hanabi remind me of hentia from danmachi? anyone else see that?
it's just another primate chapter 9 . 2/8
E.E this whole story is just one big cock tease ain't it?
Azaira chapter 1 . 2/6
-April 15, Namikaze Mansion-

It'd been a year since he'd returned from the three year training mission with Jiraiya. As he stood on his balcony and watched the sun rise, Naruto couldn't help but smile at all the changes that had happened in that time, especially after he returned.

Really...?
Flashback at the start of the story?
The chapter itself is fine, so long as that part is removed.
It literally serves no purpose. All it tells us is that Naruto's lived another year without too much issue, and enjoyed the changes. Why do we need to know this? Why do we care to know this ahead of time, when we can simply read it?

Honestly, that's almost a turn-off from the story. A big peeve of mine is when a story goes into a flashback out of nothing. "3 months later. -FlashBack-" Why flashback, when you could just say 'over the next three months', or simply give similar indication? This isn't quite the same, but I'd have to say it's worse, because it's literally the start of your story.

As for the story itself, I don't have enough of an opinion about it yet.
brutusjr chapter 15 . 9/23/2016
Good story, but your idea of what looks good and breast size is ridiculous. Everything sounds great when you describe the woman accept when you focus on the mammoth breast size.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
tay-chan is so cute
Spidey2 chapter 70 . 3/26/2016
Love this! Keep going!
Great chapter 70 . 3/18/2016
Weird but interesting. Looking forward to more!