Reviews for The Fox Hidden in the Leaves
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 1 . 3/18
you know the funny thing is that this whole nine tails beat everyone thing is kinda true. If the fox had been in sync with Naruto from the beginning than he would have been as strong as he was by the end of the manga. Fun things to think about
The Micky Mouse chapter 17 . 3/17
Why does hanabi remind me of hentia from danmachi? anyone else see that?
it's just another primate chapter 9 . 2/8
E.E this whole story is just one big cock tease ain't it?
Azaira chapter 1 . 2/6
-April 15, Namikaze Mansion-

It'd been a year since he'd returned from the three year training mission with Jiraiya. As he stood on his balcony and watched the sun rise, Naruto couldn't help but smile at all the changes that had happened in that time, especially after he returned.

Really...?
Flashback at the start of the story?
The chapter itself is fine, so long as that part is removed.
It literally serves no purpose. All it tells us is that Naruto's lived another year without too much issue, and enjoyed the changes. Why do we need to know this? Why do we care to know this ahead of time, when we can simply read it?

Honestly, that's almost a turn-off from the story. A big peeve of mine is when a story goes into a flashback out of nothing. "3 months later. -FlashBack-" Why flashback, when you could just say 'over the next three months', or simply give similar indication? This isn't quite the same, but I'd have to say it's worse, because it's literally the start of your story.

As for the story itself, I don't have enough of an opinion about it yet.
brutusjr chapter 15 . 9/23/2016
Good story, but your idea of what looks good and breast size is ridiculous. Everything sounds great when you describe the woman accept when you focus on the mammoth breast size.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
tay-chan is so cute
Spidey2 chapter 70 . 3/26/2016
Love this! Keep going!
Great chapter 70 . 3/18/2016
Weird but interesting. Looking forward to more!
dmafia ruler chapter 36 . 3/13/2016
this story is amazing
Guest H chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
So wait, what was Sakura's gift? Was it the sakura box, or was there something inside it?
Guest H chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Not to be a hater, but since when was Naruto an easy faint-er like Hinata? I mean I understand the embarrassment of the moment when he faints, but wouldn't he be able to at least be close to fainting, since he doesn't hardly ever faint?
Guest H chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
See, this is how a fanfic should be: long, entertaining, rated M, and most importantly... FUCKING COMPLETED! :D
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
Dude what the hell is with you and punching peoples boobs and kicking their pussies and squeezing balls. The hell?
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
What in the hell? Watching your friends be kneed in the groin twice and punched in the nipples both being with super strength is suppose to be a house warming gift? How is watching someone be put in agony a gift unless you are a sadist?
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
ewww you don't actually plan on having a bag of bones try to have sex ither Naruto do you? she . be like four times his age...gross as hell