Reviews for The Fox Hidden in the Leaves
Chaser IV chapter 47 . 7/24
Going into this story, I took the disclaimer in chapter one seriously regarding “unrealistic enhancements” and lemon scenes.

Considering you gave prior warning to the content, and the fact that I continued on anyway despite knowing that what you wrote was likely to not be my thing, I really can’t give a lot of legitimate complaints about all the excessively sized clits and mammaries. With that said, it all started relatively tame at first until Temari was described as having a pair of breasts so big that they hung below her naval. After that, it seemed like you were always constantly trying to outdo how much more excessive each cup size afterwards would get. Didn’t do yourself too many favors when there were constantly times it felt like you were calling attention to the topic like it was a newsflash having someone top the record for having the most insane pair of breasts in the story at that point in time.

On a separate note, I’m not a great fan of stories that start with Naruto coming back from the timeskip being godlike and just casually go “so Orochimaru and Akatsuki aren’t a thing anymore”. To me, that’s just a pretty lousy way of “resolving” the conflict. But I can usually make an effort to get past that as long as there’s something worth having an OP Naruto around for. In this story, conflict isn’t exactly one of the higher points. I get that, I do. But when you do bring up new battles and enemies, there’s just no real effort in them and it’s almost painful to read, especially since nothing can hope to rival Naruto’s power. Honestly, it would have been better off to just exclude such moments entirely for all the good it does you. Even just a general paragraph glossing over the details would have worked better than giving some illusion that any conflict Naruto takes a role in is anything other than a one sided slaughter.

Another thing you didn’t do yourself any favors in was all the soap-opera esk moments where “X has a secret they’re keeping from Y, and things are getting all sad and shit now” or “A says or does something to hurt B’s feelings and B gets depressed which causes A to get sad and everyone apologizes before they literally kiss and make up”. Then there’s the ever favorite “This character has to prove they’re a badass, so they’re gonna threaten someone with ‘permanent’ bodily harm slash death that they in no way mean and often afterwards apologizes for it before everything’s hunky dory and they go back to sucking the other’s tongue out of their mouths”

Ignoring the parts that were clearly not tailored to a reader like me, its just not a particularly well written story overall. The characters tend to feel like they’re running the same basic routines with slightly different focuses in cast members and nothing ends up ever feeling resolved. Remove the giant fetishized sexual organs and extreme sexual punishments and you really don’t have much that would draw some one in, much less make it “worthwhile” to continue. I’m used to reading stories that aren’t the best but there’s generally been at least a few decent, if not good, reasons why I’ve given in to a guilty pleasure or two.

This story, while not the worst I’ve ever read, is far from being even moderately decent. I’m only up to chapter 48, and the only reason I’ve gotten this far is mostly out of morbid curiosity on whether or not there’s anything that could make this story worse. So far, its just consistently boring to me.
Nihatclodra chapter 70 . 7/15
Overall rating of this fanfic:

4/10, Should have been listed as an Eiken crossover.
Nihatclodra chapter 54 . 7/14
... you don't seem to be aware, but "Nee" (plus suffix) means "Older Sister", and "Imouto" means "Little Sister". Just as "Nii" (plus suffix) means "Older Brother" and "Otouto" means "Little Brother".

An older sibling would not be calling their younger sibling Nii/Nee.
Nihatclodra chapter 37 . 7/13
You have a very... strange... notion of the female anatomy...
Nihatclodra chapter 36 . 7/13
You really have big fetishes for over-sized breasts... and saggy tits... and mammary-mutilation... and cunt-punts... and S&M...
rweed chapter 49 . 5/15
You are one dirty author.
Noldenas chapter 26 . 5/13
I had to stop halfway through this chapter. While I like the fact it's a long story the OVERLY unrealistic bod proportions and MASSIVELY over used sexuality in basic conversation was just too annoying to keep reading. You have talent but focused far too much on the sexual side of this story.
narutoyugitofuu chapter 70 . 3/17
NARUKUSHI
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 14 . 1/17
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 4 . 1/17
OMFG TSUNADE X NARUTO WOULD BE GOOD FOR THIS FANFIC
Run Around With A KF Lover XD chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
The swirl is the Uzumaki clan symbol not the Namikaze clan.
Zabon95 chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Curse you, I'm supposed to sleep but now I want ice cream... -.-
Zabon95 chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
For a first fic, this is REALLY good, only problem I have/thing you can do to make it even better is to describe how a (more important) person looks like. And the occasional misspelling, like a i where it's supposed to be a u.
But other than that, really nicely done :)
DarkDrago chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
You made a mistake in this chapter the four tails is a monkey. Gobi is named Kokuō and is a dolphin or Saiken is a bipedal slug!
tinywhispers1 chapter 39 . 7/15/2014
I find myself put off but also intrigued by this fiction. As a female when I read stuff like 6 to 8 inch clits and 2 inch long nipples, I have to shudder a little. After seeing the picture you mentioned at the end of this chapter, I'll just keep envisioning the women as I do and not that creepy monstrosity on deviant art.

Lol, but really, this story is interesting and I can't wait to finish it. It is also well written. I have read many 'stroke' fics where men make the women get larger breasts and butts and the male character is hung like a horse but that is all it is. This one, at least I feel, has more substance than that.

Not saying it doesn't have the stuff in the above statement because it does but I wouldn't read a Naruto harem fic if I didn't want the females wanting Naruto's D all the time.

Alright, have a nice day, I'm going back to reading.