Reviews for Frost Ardor
JessicaJones1942 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Absolutely incredible. You took my favorite book and morphed a wonderful scene into it. This belongs in the original it is so well written. More fanfics need to be written for Silver Kiss! I was certain no one had heard of it so I am glad to see I was wrong!
kassandra chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
It's great. I love it. I wonder what's going to happen next. Please keep writing.
cullenitis chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i totally agree with u! there need 2 b more fics 4 this book. the silver kiss is my favorite book of all time. i luv the twilight series and harry potter and bunch of other books, but this book holds a special place in my heart 4 me. when i first read it, my own mother was dying of cancer, so i understood exactly what zoe was going through. sadly, i didn't have no hot vampire boy 2 ease my pain, but oh well. this was an amazing story btw! thanx so much 4 this. i always wanted someone 2 describe simon and zoe's implied make-out session on page 169! u captured the author's voice so well. i'd lu do more!
truebitch chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
umm, hello, what was that you cant leave us hangin
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That was a section in this wonderful book that kept me up at night. I enjoyed your version very much.
bitchy-bennett chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
wow your story was... inspiring! I've read the book and loved it, but why does Simon have to leave. (tear)
Vivstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Great story, really enjoyed it. The Silver Kiss has got to be my favorite vampire story ever. :) Have you heard of the reprint of The Silver Kiss, with two new short stories?
hb chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i wanted him to stay too i was so sad when he left i was like no stay w zoe you idiot you love her
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is the only good Silver Kiss fanfiction I have found so far. You kept the characters in character pretty well. It was short and sweet. I like it.
crazedkat3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
You know, this reall doesn't suck. Good job!
Dinocorns love to read too chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I know really? I was hoping he would stay or something... but he didn't. I must sound like a baby or something but I cried at the end. ( And they really do need to put more fics for this story! ( I think the fic you wrote was exellent but I wish you wrote more (

electricdust chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Thank you for this. I agree that there aren't enough fics for this book. I was ready to be disappointed when I clicked on the link, because I assumed I'd read them all, but then you had a new one! I really like it. Write some more! :)
Traceeliea chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
wow that was really sweet!

I wish Simon hadnt left too, i really liked him
Carolanne984 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
o_o I. loved. this. Your such a great writer! And your right, there aren't enough fics for this book. So feel free to write as many for it as you can, i will so read them!lol

As Always

X zexion lover X chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
so this is wat its like to almost loose someone. man i dont want that to ever happen to me