Reviews for Porcelain Doll
what happens next?
MadTeaLady chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
update update update!
MadTeaLady chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
UPDATE! or mark as complete
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! or mark as complete, because this story just makes me melt into a puddle of happiness
Manic-Mania chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
D:

I must read more. D:
MoniBolis chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
I'm so glad you updated!

Nice chapter keep going

Great take on the Arkham inmates
Sachimi chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I am so happy this has been updated! i really love this story!
Phantom of Spades chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Very promising so far, please continue! )
Shekiah Rosay chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Cool! Good job with Harley's new attitude/accent. The Riddler can be such a sweetheart. Favorite!
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I'm totally intrigued by Harley's transformation, and it's cool to see it from the perspective of an "innocent" onlooker. And I love Eddie to pieces! :D

This is a good one, so far!
May Never Know chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
You've written a lovely beginning to what I expect is going to be a fun story. I like this couple, actually, but I've read hardly any fanfics about them. So, it really is a treat to find one that's written so well! You've done a great job writing first-person as the Riddler, which I'd think would be difficult to do. And your characterization of Harley is, of course, excellent.

I've already faved this and I look forward to further updates!

I've also enjoyed the bits of Jervis you've fit in here. :) The Mad Hatter has always been my second favorite Batman villain (second to the Riddler, of course).
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
An interesting beginning here; I like the use of first-person perspective, which is surprisingly well-written considering the, well, enigmatic nature of the Riddler. (I'd imagine it would be hard to get into his head, but you accomplish this seemingly impossible task very well.) The bit about Eddie realizing that he's insane without actually being able to (or willing to) do anything about it is a nice touch. Hoping for more!
Dr Facer chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Hm... as much as I dislike Harley (I'm not discussing why on this review, though), I'm fond enough of The Riddler to actually give tis story a chance.

I'm glad I did read it, you write the Riddler quite well and I expect the story to be entretaining enough for me to keep reading it, which is a nice acomplishment on your part, being that I can't stand Mrs. Quinzel that much.

Good work.
BrocktreeJustLeft chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
You updated! Love love love it. Saw a few grammar mistakes, nothing huge.
General-Beatrix666 chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I'd really like to see more. The Harley/Riddler relationship is a secret pleasure of mine.