Reviews for Work in Progress
S1203 chapter 43 . 12/3/2017
Well, that was one absolutely fantastic journey! Thank you very much for sharing that wonderful characters! I love it.
Afke chapter 30 . 11/29/2017
First time I red this story I was still in active addiction (and in denial about it). Hi, my name is Afke and I'm an alcoholic. I admire Edward so much in this story. Yes, the story is funny as hell, but the strength Edward has being so open about his alcoholism is inspiring. I haven't had a relationship yet since I got sober (1 year, 2 months and almost 3 weeks ;) ) and I have no idea how or when I'd tell them about my addiction. Kuddos to Edward for doing it so soon. And for telling the father-in-law!

Thanks for writing a story in which the alcoholic still has a normal life. Where it's not all about the addiction, because after a while, it isn't in real life either. In my experience anyway.
S1203 chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
Hilarious! Your Bella make me laugh out loud...I am dying here from her inner monologue. Thank you!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/10/2017
Lol that ending was hilarious. I liked that we went inside the tunnel of terror. Lol poor jealous Edward and he found out what Dr. precious means LOL
archy12 chapter 39 . 10/12/2017
Of course, nothing in life is definite or settled, like people say. Things are always changing, and so are people. Very apt title!
archy12 chapter 37 . 10/12/2017
I have heard of people having pre-wedding jitters, but Bella is having post-wedding ones!
archy12 chapter 36 . 10/12/2017
Wow, Edward gives a new meaning to being prepared! He even asked Charlie before proposing to Bella!
Alice will definitely mind their eloping, but as Edward said, they can have another ceremony later on.
archy12 chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
Good Lord. Only Bella could have an accident right after she finally gave in and said 'yes' to Edward. Phew!
No wonder he wants to get married right away. :)
archy12 chapter 34 . 10/12/2017
Just because her parents' marriage didn't work doesn't mean hers won't, right?
Poor guy, first the frisbee hit him when he was going to propose, and now Bella is having a panic attack. Hope he will continue to have patience!
Hawaii sound much like the southern beaches of India. Warmth, banana trees (and yummy banana chips), coconut palm trees all around...The food is probably much more spicy. :)
archy12 chapter 31 . 10/12/2017
Hopefully nobody will think Edward's girlfriend is imaginary after their cosy lunch at the cafeteria!
archy12 chapter 30 . 10/11/2017
Wow, that was brave of Edward, to tell Charlie about his alcoholism. I am glad Charlie took it so well.
archy12 chapter 27 . 10/11/2017
Hmm, I am sure that Edward's prowess at shooting will make Charlie melt some. He might even call him by his correct name! :D
archy12 chapter 24 . 10/10/2017
Little fic? I am sure it wasn't little even at this stage! :)
Let's see what Edward comes up with for the no-questions date. That should be good!
Finally she changed her locks. Good! Giving Edward a key was a given thing, of course.
archy12 chapter 23 . 10/10/2017
Phew, I was afraid she would forget the brownies and they would be charred. And she had worked so hard over them too!
archy12 chapter 18 . 10/9/2017
Again? Bella needs to get a better lock for her door!
6,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »