Reviews for Work in Progress
L-Anne Cullen chapter 41 . 5/12
I read this while fighting the flu. Laughing and then hacking up a lung sucked, but it was worth it. Loved this story.
atouchofcitron chapter 14 . 4/1
all the mental discussions with the girls had me in stitches this chapter. they want what they want!
beachblonde2244 chapter 43 . 3/28
I loved reading these two. Your writing is phenomenal, funny and intuitive. Hope you’re doing well :)
Elle Whitecap chapter 24 . 11/27/2020
This is a cute story and all, but it’s dragging. I like snark, but this is over kill to the point of annoyance. No one can be on like this 24/7. Who would take her seriously?

Anyway, I think with some editing and plot progression this could be a really good story.
Elle Whitecap chapter 27 . 11/27/2020
It’s taking me a long time to get through this story. I don’t know the plot needs to move
thatemomathkid chapter 6 . 11/15/2020
I smoked once and thought my boyfriend was an alien shape shifter watching me so his alien race could hurt me later.
thatemomathkid chapter 5 . 11/15/2020
Making Tanya a cat is such a read. I love it.
Liz 1974 chapter 14 . 9/21/2020
Is It Me Or The thing at the AN looks like a creepy face

ROTFLMFAO

Love this FF
false-illusions chapter 37 . 2/13/2020
i love love love WIP but something about this part when they get married has bugged me for years since first reading it. and now i realized what it is; i cant really blame bella for freaking out and having doubts because beyond the two of them marrying, they really didnt discuss basic vital matters between them such as living arrangements and such - both of them just assumed what's it going to be just as bella says in this chapter.

i just had to say that. still, i adore this story and something i go back to reading every so often. thank you!
minnie2112 chapter 43 . 7/23/2019
I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve reread this but i can’t help loving this Bella. She makes me feel sane
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2019
No one's Jellybeans are the God of candy. That no just belongs to Ferro Roche!
Guest chapter 43 . 6/22/2019
I want to thank you for this lovely story.
Regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2019
What? I can't understand Bella's behavior. Is she crazy? She has the man for twenty minutes and she used that time for fighting about a dirty napkin.

Regards
LQUEZ
sanutazwrites chapter 43 . 3/22/2019
I loved this story!
Just Sus chapter 39 . 1/19/2019
I love these two so much! I want more of them! Thank you for sharing this story...it was a wonderful love story.
6,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »