Reviews for Work in Progress
I would hope that Edward flies Charlie in for the wedding. Even if Charlie argues, he should still be there to give away his daughter. His only child. It's not right to take that right of passage away from both Bella and Charlie. Charlie says he's fine with it but, will Bella regret it later? If Edward loves her the way he semis to have in the rest of this story, I couldn't imagine him taking this away from Bella and Charlie, so he can rush the wedding through. Seems out of character for your Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 2/27
Funny chapter and I floved that the last one was in his point of view. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 2/27
Very fun chapter. Hated when my husband grew the full beard. So happy when he shaved it back to his normal goatee. I empathized with Bella in this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 2/27
Wonderful to learn that they've got three full years together alone behind them. Now they are definitely ready for a baby. It was nice of you to give them their own time first. Liked the end with the fast, kind spermicide talking to the scared egg. That was cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 2/27
I really liked that you didn't go the clich├ęd route and have her pregnant from one pill. Especially with all the bad luck she had in that chapter, I completely expected it. I love that they had a conversation about it in this chapter. Her need to say they were not trying to not have one, was funny. His getting excited about them getting pregnant was cute too. Daring of them to do that right at the seats. Loved that she made fun of him for not lasting. At least he took care of her, again.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 2/27
The way you've written her, she would have no luck at all if it were not for bad luck. I know you are writing it for the humor. However in just this chapter alone, she decided to finally talk to Edward, yet by the time she got back home he already knew, thanks to her leaving her phone behind and the landlord calling. Then, she falls asleep and they can't finish their talk. She drives all the way to her father's in a rental, gets stuck in a storm, that lighting busts down a limb onto, therefore stranding her. The power goes out. She left her phone at home. Her fathers phone battery dies. Her birth control pills are at home too. She says, what are the odds by missing just one. Not very high or likely she would become pregnant, I can tell you that. It takes months for BCP's to get out of your system. At the very least one month. Since she wanted to wait a while before having them, I suppose you will have her pregnant by the next chapter? Way too much, for just one chapter at the very end of the story too.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 2/27
From the chapter title, I thought she would confess her fears to him. Alas, she didn't she's still keeping it all bottled up. She made him promise to talk to her when he had a lot on his mind, at the same time she promised him. Yet, at the first sign of this between them, she is breaking that promise to both of them. Doesn't make sense.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 2/27
What is wrong with her? If she didn't want to get married and move in with him, why not simply say it was too soon. That although she loves him, she is panicking inside and needs more time than the three months since they met. I would have to say he would be disappointed but, he would understand and ask her to let him know when she was ready for this. Holding all this resentment in is going to destroy her, little by little. Not to mention how much she is freaking out about moving in with him. She wants to keep her apartment as a freaking safety net, for crying out loud. That does not sound like a woman who feels she made the right decision. Oh and also, how long she waited to consummate the marriage. Yes, she is freaking out. She needs to talk to him, like they both promised to do earlier in the story, and let him know how she is feeling.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 2/26
Her falling over that guardrail scared the crap out of me. What in the hell possessed her to have to go over it to gargle and spit? She could've just stopped at it and done the same. Scared Edward too. I don't like that he's proposing they get married that day. As it is not fair to Charlie and Renee to not be there for their daughter's wedding. Even if they flew them in, they'd not be there in time for a wedding that day. I hope she makes him see reason in that.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 2/26
I had a feeling with his mumbling to himself at each of their stops, that he'd chickened out and was mad at himself for not proposing. The place that he finally did, was a beautiful spot. Her freaking out was a bit of a surprise. I thought she'd be thrilled and say yes.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 2/26
That was a fun chapter. The way Rose didn't let Alice get her way, was very good. Still having massages and pedicures. Perfect. The wedding visuals were beautiful. I enjoyed Carlisle and Bella's dance and the fun theyhad together. I think Edward was looking for her engagement ring in his pockets. And is 'yes' meant he found it admidst the crap he accumulated. At least I hope that is his plan . . . to propose while there in Hawaii.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 2/25
I remember going to Hawaii my first time and we did get the leis at the airport. However, by the next year, they'd stopped doing it. I think they do it for tours that pay for it in the rates they pay for the whole tour, without knowing it. Very nice choice on the hotel. Is the wedding going to be at the Four Seasons?
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 2/25
His perusal of her beauty marks and his insistence that she keep her legs closed, was one very hot combination of yummy. Very sexy, and fun scene. Yay for the interview. I'm glad she's so happy about it. Rushing to give him the news opinion person at the hospital was beneficial for him. Bella was wonderful in this chapter. The way she handled Heidi with grace and dignity, was fantastic. Reminds me of how Esme is normally written with how she handles nurses after her Carlisle. Loved their fun in the cafeteria too. I like tapioca . . . someone has to, right? Not my favorite pudding but, I like it.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 2/25
Would've never guessed allergic when she welled up from the scratches. Thinking if she were, she'd have been sneezing the first morning that kitten snuggled up to her neck. His words to her ad them attacking each other was wonderful. Charlie did good at the beginning of the chapter. Finally caling him Edward and apologizing. It was old to learn that Edward shared his alcoholism with Charlie. Hope he doesn't act differently towards him now.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 2/25
Edward must've carried her up to her room before Charlie woke up. Or, Charlie found them knocked out on the couch and didn't say anything. I'm glad she called her dad out finally. He was being disrespectful on purpose and she's right. He was hurting her more than he was hurting Edward with his Egbert crap.
6,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »