Reviews for Work in Progress
Lol that ending was hilarious. I liked that we went inside the tunnel of terror. Lol poor jealous Edward and he found out what Dr. precious means LOL
archy12 chapter 39 . 10/12
Of course, nothing in life is definite or settled, like people say. Things are always changing, and so are people. Very apt title!
archy12 chapter 37 . 10/12
I have heard of people having pre-wedding jitters, but Bella is having post-wedding ones!
archy12 chapter 36 . 10/12
Wow, Edward gives a new meaning to being prepared! He even asked Charlie before proposing to Bella!
Alice will definitely mind their eloping, but as Edward said, they can have another ceremony later on.
archy12 chapter 35 . 10/12
Good Lord. Only Bella could have an accident right after she finally gave in and said 'yes' to Edward. Phew!
No wonder he wants to get married right away. :)
archy12 chapter 34 . 10/12
Just because her parents' marriage didn't work doesn't mean hers won't, right?
Poor guy, first the frisbee hit him when he was going to propose, and now Bella is having a panic attack. Hope he will continue to have patience!
Hawaii sound much like the southern beaches of India. Warmth, banana trees (and yummy banana chips), coconut palm trees all around...The food is probably much more spicy. :)
archy12 chapter 31 . 10/12
Hopefully nobody will think Edward's girlfriend is imaginary after their cosy lunch at the cafeteria!
archy12 chapter 30 . 10/11
Wow, that was brave of Edward, to tell Charlie about his alcoholism. I am glad Charlie took it so well.
archy12 chapter 27 . 10/11
Hmm, I am sure that Edward's prowess at shooting will make Charlie melt some. He might even call him by his correct name! :D
archy12 chapter 24 . 10/10
Little fic? I am sure it wasn't little even at this stage! :)
Let's see what Edward comes up with for the no-questions date. That should be good!
Finally she changed her locks. Good! Giving Edward a key was a given thing, of course.
archy12 chapter 23 . 10/10
Phew, I was afraid she would forget the brownies and they would be charred. And she had worked so hard over them too!
archy12 chapter 18 . 10/9
Again? Bella needs to get a better lock for her door!
archy12 chapter 15 . 10/8
Edward's family is crazy, but in the best way! :D
archy12 chapter 11 . 10/8
Oh, so Alice and Emmett aren't his biological siblings. I can understand how he fell into the drinking habit though, given the circumstances. And the accident must have been horrible. Thank God both of them survived and Edward stopped drinking.
archy12 chapter 10 . 10/8
Wow, coming out half-dressed from Bella's bedroom in front of Charlie? Tricky situation. Good thing Bella held her own.
Alcoholic? I had my doubts when he ordered water for himself on their first date.
6,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »