Reviews for Work in Progress
JuleKiwi chapter 39 . 3/30
Hmmm loved the story, but I kind of feel he pushed her into getting married so quickly.
JuleKiwi chapter 10 . 3/29
Lol okay that makes sense. I honestly thought the secret was that he had a micro peen lol. Not sure why but I was utterly convinced. Thanks for putting my fears to rest!
Camila0803 chapter 43 . 2/21/2023
Amei demais
Há muito tempo não lia uma história tão divertida e sexy
Cknsw chapter 41 . 12/18/2022
I just loved this. Well written. A fabulous mix of funny and good story line.
AuntiePanda chapter 41 . 11/10/2022
thank you so much for writing this. I've been meaning to read thia for years and finally managed to finish it. You are so talented and absolutely hilarious. Just thank you so all the laughs :D
Liz 1974 chapter 23 . 10/10/2022
Awe I was hoping it was the Symphony doing . . .
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Now that would of been even more funny
Savyk1121 chapter 10 . 5/20/2022
EGBERT I’m crying
Savyk1121 chapter 5 . 5/19/2022
I hate you for this chapter. But I love you tho
Savyk1121 chapter 3 . 5/19/2022
I would simply die if I told some guy he couldn’t dazzle me with his “sexytime tractor beam” aloud.
Savyk1121 chapter 1 . 5/19/2022
I haven’t even started this chapter yet. The Meat Sweats is already killing me. I can tell I’m going to thoroughly enjoy this
PJ littlefoot chapter 3 . 7/5/2021
Omg I couldn't stop laughing
L-Anne Cullen chapter 41 . 5/12/2021
I read this while fighting the flu. Laughing and then hacking up a lung sucked, but it was worth it. Loved this story.
atouchofcitron chapter 14 . 4/1/2021
all the mental discussions with the girls had me in stitches this chapter. they want what they want!
beachblonde2244 chapter 43 . 3/28/2021
I loved reading these two. Your writing is phenomenal, funny and intuitive. Hope you’re doing well :)
Elle Whitecap chapter 24 . 11/27/2020
This is a cute story and all, but it’s dragging. I like snark, but this is over kill to the point of annoyance. No one can be on like this 24/7. Who would take her seriously?

Anyway, I think with some editing and plot progression this could be a really good story.
6,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »