Reviews for Work in Progress
Good story: just the right amount of angst with the right amount of Humor. Have you ever read A May to December Romance by Positively 4th Street? Her Bella also has conversations with voices in her head (rather than organs). that one is a LOT more angsty and she didn't quite finish it, but it is really good.
I didn't discover Twilight until April of 2014 when I picked up the first two books (hardback) at a Library sale for a quarter apiece. I remember thinking at the time that if they sucked, they'd make good doorstops! I fell head over heels in over heels in love with the Twi-verse. Unfortunately, this was after all the movies came out. I've often wondered what it was like to be in the theater for that first WONDERFUL kiss. sigh...
If they don't give Renee (gulp) and Charlie the chance to be there, EVERYONE will regret it! maybe they can fly !them out to HI!
I totally agree with Bella's description/assessment of Tapioca pudding: first of all, pudding, by it's definition, is smooth. Tapioca CUSTARD is not smooth, it is in fact REVOLTING!
OMG. Bella hasn't taken her PILL. That's why the girls are so ADAMATE. a BABY conceived on your Birthday, WHAT could be better?
I hope Edward remembers that a LITTERBOX is necessary when one has CATS! And Bella, Cats are CARNIVORES, yo; Tanya is NOT a Vampire.
SOCK MONKEYS!?
I LOVE " The Port Angeles Players"! Thanks for reccing others' fanfiction. I'm really enjoying this one. How long do you think it will be til Bella gets around to driving EMMETT'S jeep-I mean she's driven the Volvo AND the Porche, right?
I love your pop culture references and the way you assume we are all in on it, like friends who don't have to explain the inside jokes.
your shit is VERY funny and you know it! oh my goodness, is Edward going to pop in to see Bella and Jake will somehow be all over her in his stoned-out condition?
Tanya as a fat, jealous, slutty cat! lol this is right on point. I hope that Bella goes to the roof later REEKING of Sex with Edward, and Tanya gnashes her teeth (or the kitty equivalent) in anger. heeheeheehee
While I wasn't NEARLY as impressed with R-Patz's naked chest as I was with Taylor's in New Moon, the OMG factor went up QUITE a ways during the Honeymoon scenes in Breaking Dawn!
you have just earned my eternal devotion by 1) slamming Professional Raslin' (as we call it here in the South) AND 2) embracing the greatness that is General Hospital. Squee.
Michelle Law chapter 1 . 7/29
Talking Ovaries!? Panty Land Security Threat Level!? too cool and funny as hell. these are the stories I like the best. If the fics are AH I like the Bella/Edward pairing (the big Exception to this rule is The Day the Earth Stood Still-read it if you haven't); if they are Vamp/human I like the Bella/Jasper pairing (the Major is MAJOR Hottie!)
Jodiebo chapter 1 . 7/3
This is my FAVORITE FANFIC EVER. I have read it 3 times & about to start the 4th. It makes me happy. Whenever I'm down, I think about Emmett & hit Thanksgiving pants. Thank you Araeo for writing characters that suck me in & make me feel all warm & fuzzy.
6,676 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »