Reviews for Work in Progress
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 2/23/2017
That bed hogging should make her pretty happy. It means he's had that king sized bed of his empty, save for himself, for a long time. Ouch with the can slicing the finger. *shivers* Glad he took her to the hospital. That poor church group with the food poisoning. I liked that he paid attention to the curb this time, when parking, hehehe. Yeppers, that was on him and I think he knew it too. Loved that they are keeping the kitten. Well, I'm guessing they're keeping her, as they just named her.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 2/23/2017
I loved that she kicked their asses at Guitar Hero. That was fantastic. Both of the guys thinking something was wrong with the equipment, was funny. I did not agree with her being at fault for his car door scraping the concrete. That is on him and parking too close to a high curb. *nods head* I love that she realized she is in love with him. And, I have to say, with the newly acquired 'love' endearment, he is feeling the same way. BTW, that is my most favorite endearment of them all. Swoon. Also, I liked that he was so caught up in the moment that he forgot to put a condom on. Beginning their now non-barrier relationship. Funny that the girls were so happy to see the swimmers.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 2/22/2017
Ha! She got him in this one. Making him carry her back to the car. Stealing his keys and then driving it like a mad woman, was great. He was hanging onto the oh shit handle, hahaha! Then getting him good and worked up, then running to the bathroom, was fantastic! Emmett was a little weird in this one. Liked meeting Esme and Carlisle.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 2/22/2017
There is something underlying within him that I think needs some therapy. He's fun. He can be spontaneous. However, he covers up a lot of his pain with changing the subject or clamming up completely. He also doesn't listen to her. Or, chooses to ignore what she has said. Either is bad. She is in such a lust fog around him, that she is only half noticing all the things that would be warning bells to her if she weren't lost in that fog. It does make me wonder why he takes her to do things he knows she'll get hurt doing? She has told him, and shown him numerous times, that she is a klutz and should not be doing the things he takes her to do. How does one forget Mother's Day, with the incessant ads everywhere? TV, billboards, web pages, magazines, just to name a few. Schmexy time in the woods was fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 2/22/2017
I feel the very same about Chipotle. Don't even understand the hype . . . yuck! That bike ride was awful. Well, sounded awful. Can you tell I dislike bike riding? I was surprised they had sex so soon. It seems like they just got together. Says the woman that had sex with her husband on the third date. I do suppose this was their third date, sort of. And, at least you got them showered up first. He was most definitely cheating when playing Operation. His, "Hi, Mom.", answered that question I had in my last review about if his parents were still around.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 2/22/2017
That was good that he told her the whole story at one time. I can see that Alice and Emmett have forgiven him his idiocy of stealing his parents car and wrapping it around tree and hurting both him and Alice. Have his parents forgiven him? There has been no mention of his parents in this in present tense. Only in past tense, with the adoption and now the accident. Bike riding would never happen with me. Even with an extra padded seat, there are far more fun activities to have THAT feeling for two days afterwards. Nope. I'd rather have sex than ride a damn bike.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 2/21/2017
Poor Bella with her dad and Jake showing up unannounced and sticking around because they smelled the bacon. She was freaking out, with Edward there. I'm glad he came out of the room the way he did. Her dad needs to see her as an adult, not the teen that moved in years ago. Edward, ever the gentleman, putting Bella behind him and the gun. Jake, the fool, coming back for his bong. I wish that Charlie would've confiscated it and took it with him. Now, Jake will be bald for it, no doubt. That's all it is with Edward? An alcoholic? He way he got sad sometimes, made me think he had a wife and lost her to cancer or something. Well, she's a bit of a lush and he's an alcoholic, so this may not work after all. Especially with her job being a bartender.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 2/21/2017
That was fun, until he threw the brakes on right in the middle of it all. It put a big 'ol damper on her reciprocating actions. Instead of enjoying the scene, As I just kept thinking, what is he hiding? What is wrong! What happened in his past to make him this way? She's so enamored with him, she isn't noticing these little subtle things. Too many things now. Time for answers, which I hope he gives soon.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 2/21/2017
Yay, Jake didn't do anything but scowl. Woo~Hoo! Charlie has some pretty high standards, if a doctor is not good enough for his daughter. Ben and Jake salivating over aemmett was funny. Passing excellence, that made me giggle.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 2/21/2017
Wow, Jake ate all her food, twice. Asshat. Charlie's gifts were funny and yes, definitely practical. There is a lot of drinking on Bella's part in this story. Maybe it's not supposed to seem that much but, it is a lot. So glad that Edward was there for her big day as a surprise. That was wonderful. It says a lot too, in an actions speak louder than words way. Again, still hoping Jake doesn't do something stupid to Bella around Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
Ugh, poor Bella having to deal with Jake at her house and Mike at her work. Why do I have the feeling that Jake is going to open Bella's front door in his underwear when Edward happens by? Or, he'll do something stupid at the after party at her work that gives Edward the wrong idea. Again, ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 2/21/2017
Funny that it was a dream. Glad that it was though. Alice time was fun. Loved Bella answering all the questions at one time with single words. Really fun that Alice let Bella drive the Porsche. Flying fast in those cars never feels like it so, it's no wonder she was going so fast. I've noticed that Edward only lets little bits of information on himself out. I wonder when Bella will come up out of the Edward fog long enough to realize the same thing. I'd be pretty furious with someone stinking up my house with weed. That was rather rude of Jake.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 2/21/2017
Hmmm, he sure turns on a dime with his mood swings. He hasn't been rude yet, but I have a feeling he is on his very best behavior right now. Wonder what has him so dark inside that head of his? We will find out in due time, I imagine. It was a very nice date though. I liked that dancing on the rooftop in the garden.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
Alice was fun in this and a surprise. Was she there shopping? Or, did she work there? She was nice and I liked that she didn't want Bella to try on any other dresses, as Bella had already picked the winner. Great idea on the use of the pearls with the draping of it in the front and knotting in the back. I never would've thought of that and it sounded really pretty, especially with the dress. I loved that you had them knock the first kiss of the list so quickly. It was unexpected and a very hot kiss. Wanting in his head and don't know if that is in this or not. Very fun banter too.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/21/2017
I liked that she mustered up the courage to at least text him. Loved that he called. Wonder why he seems shy? For being so attractive, it would seem he would be a bit more confident. Although, I rather liked that he left his number the way he did. I think he happened to hear her say he has sex hair, when she was speaking to Angela. I think I would have the very same reaction that Bella had to seeing Emmett in all his glory in the championship round of a wrestling match. Wonder how Bella will mention that to Edward? If Edward brings it up himself.
6,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »