Reviews for Work in Progress
Elle Whitecap chapter 27 . 11/27/2020
It’s taking me a long time to get through this story. I don’t know the plot needs to move
thatemomathkid chapter 6 . 11/15/2020
I smoked once and thought my boyfriend was an alien shape shifter watching me so his alien race could hurt me later.
thatemomathkid chapter 5 . 11/15/2020
Making Tanya a cat is such a read. I love it.
Liz 1974 chapter 14 . 9/21/2020
Is It Me Or The thing at the AN looks like a creepy face

ROTFLMFAO

Love this FF
false-illusions chapter 37 . 2/13/2020
i love love love WIP but something about this part when they get married has bugged me for years since first reading it. and now i realized what it is; i cant really blame bella for freaking out and having doubts because beyond the two of them marrying, they really didnt discuss basic vital matters between them such as living arrangements and such - both of them just assumed what's it going to be just as bella says in this chapter.

i just had to say that. still, i adore this story and something i go back to reading every so often. thank you!
minnie2112 chapter 43 . 7/23/2019
I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve reread this but i can’t help loving this Bella. She makes me feel sane
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2019
No one's Jellybeans are the God of candy. That no just belongs to Ferro Roche!
Guest chapter 43 . 6/22/2019
I want to thank you for this lovely story.
Regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2019
What? I can't understand Bella's behavior. Is she crazy? She has the man for twenty minutes and she used that time for fighting about a dirty napkin.

Regards
LQUEZ
Stazwrites chapter 43 . 3/22/2019
I loved this story!
Just Sus chapter 39 . 1/19/2019
I love these two so much! I want more of them! Thank you for sharing this story...it was a wonderful love story.
Just Sus chapter 26 . 1/18/2019
Why hasn't he asked her to go to Hawaii? That's really starting to bother me! I can't believe she's not more obsessed about it! Is he up to something?
Just Sus chapter 21 . 1/16/2019
VERY GOOD!
Just Sus chapter 19 . 1/16/2019
This story just makes me laugh so hard sometimes I cry! The , you write thsir sex scenes that leave me panting! So good! So funny, I'm in love with all the characters, even Tanya and Renesme!
Just Sus chapter 10 . 1/15/2019
I am loving this story so much! And makes me laugh so much, But, this really shocked me! Edward an alcoholic? WOW! Can't wait to hear his story...
6,732 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »