Reviews for Work in Progress
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 9/24/2018
Jake is a POS! This is great! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 9/24/2018
OMG! I am excited to read the next chapter! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 9/24/2018
Fantastic! lmao ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 9/24/2018
I love these characters! lol ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 9/24/2018
HOLYSH*T! This is fantastic! lol ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
OMG! I love this! :P
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
Lol! This looks to be very promising! Hmmm...I can’t believe I have not read this one yet!
Angellovee chapter 2 . 8/23/2018
Omg! This is hilarious. I wasn't paying attention but "The Grizzly" is so Emmett.
sue1zide chapter 43 . 8/23/2018
Did she ever get pregnant?
sue1zide chapter 41 . 8/23/2018
Thank you. I enjoyed this.
rclaurel chapter 10 . 8/23/2018
Damn did't see that coming, but all is good
Guest chapter 41 . 8/5/2018
Good story: just the right amount of angst with the right amount of Humor. Have you ever read A May to December Romance by Positively 4th Street? Her Bella also has conversations with voices in her head (rather than organs). that one is a LOT more angsty and she didn't quite finish it, but it is really good.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/3/2018
I didn't discover Twilight until April of 2014 when I picked up the first two books (hardback) at a Library sale for a quarter apiece. I remember thinking at the time that if they sucked, they'd make good doorstops! I fell head over heels in over heels in love with the Twi-verse. Unfortunately, this was after all the movies came out. I've often wondered what it was like to be in the theater for that first WONDERFUL kiss. sigh...
Guest chapter 35 . 8/3/2018
If they don't give Renee (gulp) and Charlie the chance to be there, EVERYONE will regret it! maybe they can fly !them out to HI!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/3/2018
I totally agree with Bella's description/assessment of Tapioca pudding: first of all, pudding, by it's definition, is smooth. Tapioca CUSTARD is not smooth, it is in fact REVOLTING!
6,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »