Reviews for Work in Progress
twoifbysea chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
I think this is my fave chapter so far. Is the prose before hos t-shirt real - or was that yours? Your characterization of Charlie is brilliant, and as usual I love the way that you've personified Bella's ovaries. Is it wrong that when Edward said he's an alcoholic, my first thought was "okay - challenging but not impossible?"

Thank you again for the time and effort you've put into this baby.

Cheers,

K.
kolfan88 chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Wow..maybe I'm just horribly oblivious, but I TOTALLY didn't see that coming! LOL
99 Red Balloons chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Lol I personally feel that secret came out of nowhere! However, I work at AA and I've met a LOT of totally regular people who are totally regular and normal, but they just can't drink a drop of alcohol.

But yea, wow, I'm curious to see where you'll take this!
colacherry chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
WHOA. i was *not* expecting that bomb to be dropped! i'mma have to reread the chapters again. he said it as current, not recovering, right?

ps does 'prose before hos' really exist as a shirt in your life?
ikinz chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
I just knew it!

He hasn't had a single drink yet. Bella has. This leads to so many more questions.

What things has he done in the past while drinking? OH! Does he have a kid? Tnya maybe? So many things can come from this...

can't wait for more
KnittingVamp7 chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Woot! I lurved the changes and everything looks good. And you are made of awesome as well.

I was so shocked to see GiveUsAKiss413 pimp the story too (cause i ADORED P&P) and it was so exciting! Yay for you!
stavanger1 chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
hehehehehe... so, not only did I laugh my ass off woman, I also cringed, swore a time or two and wmetally kicked jake in the balls. And then, there;s Edward... you have a thing for alcoholics, no? hehehe... I actually love that you write about it. And I love the girls. They're so... needy and greedy.

I love the story, and to cheer you up some more I'm gonna give you a little taste of THTG chap 5 :)

Cause I'm cool like that..

" ‘What in the name of Moses is going on out— is my baby… naked? Sweet mother of Pelican Briefs, she’s in her underwear. I’m… looking at her… breasts? Since when did she get those? Damnit! Damn the hormones infused in the shit she calls food!’ "

hehehehehe... loved it babe!
colacherry chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
god bb, you make me howl!

-i think my inner monologue might be screaming 'my precious!' at him, too.

the part where bella thought he'd be happier without blueballs? *no words* srsly.

(and am i too much of a soccer mom if i say with the C words i automatically said 'c is for cookie?')

loved this chapter hard...off to the next!
ikinz chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
I have to say that my giggles woke the kids tonight. The overies kill me!

Your very clever and I'm enjoying this story way to much.

Oh! The lemon, way good!
venomousgal chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
YES! Some nice hot oral olympics! It was well worth the wait.

I love the sexual tension you have building up between these two, but am starting to wonder what's up Edward's ass...I mean what guy in their right mind would hesitate and deny a freely offered BJ?

I am anxious to see what's eating him...update soon!
venomousgal chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
You rock Ali! I am so addicted to this story!
venomousgal chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Wow...my stomach is hurting from laughing...I love this shit girl!

Your sense of humour is refreshing...

On to the next chapter!
venomousgal chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Wonderful! I'm still laughing! Have you ever considered doing a collaboration with anyone? I would be very interested...

Tammy
venomousgal chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
you made me laugh so hard reading this that my husband came to see what was wrong! Wonderful writing! Keep up the fabulous work!

Tammy
tuhkakoti chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
fucklarious darlin! You've got the right stuff! I loved the Alice road rage; and all the comments from the ovary gallery!
6,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 419 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 439 .. Last Next »