Reviews for Work in Progress
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I love the talking ovaries. Emmett as a wrestler? LOL! Enjoying it.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow. That's dangerous. The Panty-Land Security Threat Level just went up to Orange. Explosion may be imminent.

OHMYGOSH! That is the funniest line ever! Love it.
Babette12 chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
Araeo! I finally got around to clicking your little siggie link, because I just need another fic to read! LOL!

Honey, I love it! But, I've got to ask because I'm getting reading vibes, does Edward read minds? Does Alice have visions? I wouldn't be surprised either way. Honestly, if ovaries can talk, why not the other?

Jake was a crack up! I can't believe you made him a stoner. Please tell me Charlie finds out.

So, Charlie and Edward meet next chapter? Did Charlie see the hallway action? Will Bella be getting a grown-up job? I'll have to check out the thread. I'll try to tonight!
linds0901 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I started reading your story my friend told me to read it and i thank her! I love your story! I laugh in almost every chapter by the girls!
kolfan88 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Update soon please! I'd love to hear more from Bellas ovaries lmao
vickitori303 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
clumsy (although I prefer to call it coordinationally challenged)- that's a new one I haven't read before. I like it.

I would just like to say that Fail Blog is a highlight of my work day. There are three of us that check it out daily.

Emmett is a wrestler...BWAHAHAHAHA. I did not see that coming, that is awesome.

Another great chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
Viola Cornuta chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Excellent! Tanya is a hussy pussy breeding bastard cat-babies? Bitch (oops, wrong species) should stop lifting her mismatched tail for all the toms!
Viola Cornuta chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
reading this for the second time-I stopped the first time to find the shirtless pickee you were pimping and lost track. so now I'm finally going to get to the date, but I have to clapclapclap for the OBBC, the chapter title alone is brilliant!
aniseed flower chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Oh. You are evil and cruel! Well..Actually..I must say that was a rather inspirational dream...

I'm going to bed now! Night night! I swear I'll keep reading tomorrow. :D (I AM actually going to bed..lol. I promise I'll behave though. lmao)
aniseed flower chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
LMFAO at Tanya! Wicked! I love the rear end not matching..*snickersnicker*
aniseed flower chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Argh! This story is so cool! And yes...That link for the new moon fan poster? Is it anything like the one that was on the twilight lexicon a few days ago? With the turkey in the corner? Cause my gawsh that was yummy (I don't think Rob is good looking..apart from his smile..so that's saying a LOT!)

And kudos for the grizzly pro wrestler! Awesome! Can totally see Emmett as a entertainer! lol
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Seriously LOVE the talking OVARIES!

FUNNY AS HELL!

Orginial...Not much of that out there now...

Keep up the great story :-)
tofulicious chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Spaceballs! My younger brother's favorite movie. Bella's ovaries are hilarious
vickitori303 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Found this story on the Twilighted Forum earlier. The title caught my eye so I checked out the summary and I was intrigued.

This first chapter was cute and funny. I like Edward and Bella's first meeting and how he left his number for her on a napkin with the name she was secretly calling him. I have a feeling Angela let it slip or he somehow overheard her...haha.

Looking forward to reading more.
ninapolitan chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
So the little 'right there' picture above the review box looks like a vagina. I just thought I'd point that out, though I'm quite positive that you knew that it looked that way already.

Excellent chapter, loved the cell phone between the legs, I almost thought she was going to 'accidentally on purpose' take a pic and send it to him.

I'm still curious as to twatever his imperfections are, I'm guessing he didn't murder the homeless in college or snort cocaine off of hooker's backs to get arrested. Or did he?
6,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 419 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 .. Last Next »