Reviews for Work in Progress
spidermonkey1918 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
awesome story! i love it...keep going

ps bella having conversations with 'her girls' is reli funny lol
twilightbloom chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Not only is it funny, dudette, it's freakin' awesome!

And I love the tidbits of personal info that inform the story-those notes at the end are almost as good as the story itself.

I'll keep reading and reviewing-I'm still catching up but I'm absolutely loving your shit!
DeirdreJG chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
i liked the lemon. wasn't too smutty, which i think is good.

i kept wondering where in the heck the ovaries were while it was all happening. glad they made an appearance at the end.

keep 'em coming!
YankeeDiva chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Hot-tas-tic-cal!~
n0 l0nger in use chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
The talking ovaries are hilarious.
twilightbloom chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I just found your story and I've laughed so hard I almost passed out!

Loving it and can't wait to read more...
JennC32 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
I think this story is great. I can't wait for more. I love that Emmett is a pro wrestler. That is just his type-he he he
eye ree chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
YAY!

hurray for first orals! *sigh* this was absolutely perfect, bb... so so so so good

and i agree with bella

i dont think a single anything was wasted tonight *nods*

and now blue balls are no more... and there's no excuse not to have crazy monkey hot sex

yes? please?

and passion fruit lipgloss on ovaries! can life be any better than that? i think not!

this chapter made me smile :) i really enjoyed it! keep doin what you do girl, love u!
shwriteme chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Great stuff. I love it.
KnittingVamp7 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
OH that was a good change! Yay for no cockblocking! You spelled 'compliment' wrong though... but that was the only thing I saw! I liked it a lot and the girls just aren't ever satisfied! I guess that means more lemons in the future! Woo!

And you aren't the only one with the semicolon problem. ;)
ninapolitan chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Gah that was delish! Woot. Nice job girlie!
TwilightVicki chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
I've dipped into the wine to celebrate the end of my pink-eyed filled day, so a detailed review is not in the cards. However, I can say: thank you for the lemon. Yummy. Can't wait to see when they actually have sex. The next morning, maybe? (please, please? lol)
shwriteme chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
This is a fun story. I just found it today and am enjoying it. Bella is hilarious and there's enough mystery to keep me coming back. And it is nice and light so far. Great antidote to all the angst. Don't get me wrong. I like angsty fics, but it gets hard on the nerves when they're all at an angsty place at once.

Great work.
linds0901 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Update,update,UPDATE! Loved the chapter!
stavanger1 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
HOLY... that was hot... too hot. Soo hot... I had butterflies in my tummy.

And I love all the mvie quotes you use :) Heheheeh, my precious was hilarious...

This is a great story, so, so great. Loved it babe!
6,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 419 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 439 .. Last Next »