Reviews for Work in Progress
aniseed flower chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Argh! This story is so cool! And yes...That link for the new moon fan poster? Is it anything like the one that was on the twilight lexicon a few days ago? With the turkey in the corner? Cause my gawsh that was yummy (I don't think Rob is good looking..apart from his smile..so that's saying a LOT!)

And kudos for the grizzly pro wrestler! Awesome! Can totally see Emmett as a entertainer! lol
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Seriously LOVE the talking OVARIES!

FUNNY AS HELL!

Orginial...Not much of that out there now...

Keep up the great story :-)
tofulicious chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Spaceballs! My younger brother's favorite movie. Bella's ovaries are hilarious
vickitori303 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Found this story on the Twilighted Forum earlier. The title caught my eye so I checked out the summary and I was intrigued.

This first chapter was cute and funny. I like Edward and Bella's first meeting and how he left his number for her on a napkin with the name she was secretly calling him. I have a feeling Angela let it slip or he somehow overheard her...haha.

Looking forward to reading more.
ninapolitan chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
So the little 'right there' picture above the review box looks like a vagina. I just thought I'd point that out, though I'm quite positive that you knew that it looked that way already.

Excellent chapter, loved the cell phone between the legs, I almost thought she was going to 'accidentally on purpose' take a pic and send it to him.

I'm still curious as to twatever his imperfections are, I'm guessing he didn't murder the homeless in college or snort cocaine off of hooker's backs to get arrested. Or did he?
ninapolitan chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
It was fun. I'm actually fine with your summary it's the title that I'm confused over, though that isn't an unexpected occurance for me to be all a twitter

I'm glad Jake is a stoner, I just hope the limp dick syndrome comes along with him being perpetually baked.

Cement mixerew

Mike Newton polishing the uni horn, priceless
ninapolitan chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Wow, that was nasty. Seriously. Two things I loathe like STDs in this chapter.

1. Jake

2. Sex dreams

Still a great chapter though even if wolfass is here to fuck stuff up and you didn't let them get it on. Though I'm curious if their dream humping is that good...
ninapolitan chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Ha, loved Tanya the fat, slutty pussy. Classic.

Great chapter though I'm fearful of why he's Mr. Broody there are things you don't know about me.

Your A/N leaves something to be desired too! No Angst damnit! haha I'm kidding (no, I'm not)
ninapolitan chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
First off great chapter title. Though it was a realistically enjoyable Bella Barbie chapter. I usually skim them breezing over the vapid nonsensical comments and drivel but this, Bella taking the much needed initiative to go shopping on her own was quite the nice twist.

Holy hellballs with the working backwards making out before dinner. Lord, if that's just them making out what's the smexing going to be like!

I'm thinking since this is short and you have that other long ass gypsy story I may finish this and start that one. I'm a fic whore and I'm thinking since I'm digging your writing and your Edward, I'll probably like that one too. Sorry, I ramble.
ninapolitan chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
I forgot to comment about Mr. Meat Sweats. That was great. But holy shit Emmett's a wrestler? hahahahahaha that's priceless.
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Well now how did he know she called him that? Great first chapter. I love Brazilian restaurants and I think because of this I'll be heading out to the Ipanema Grille tonight!
colacherry chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
ack! i've been swamped and hadn't had a chance to read your latest chapter and alls i gots to say is what a lovely way to start my weekend!

lolcats edward YES, PLEASE!

him joking about sleeping his way through med school was hilarious and i loved him continuing the joke later on.

great chapter, bb. can't wait for more!
JennC32 chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
I love this this is great and can't wait for updates!
twoifbysea chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Wow girlie,

AWESOME story. Irebporti recommended and I can honestly say I'm enthralled. Also - yay for all the spaceballs, star trek, star wars and Wayne's World ref's - I've never laughed out loud so hard with a fic.

Thank you so much for writing. Can't wait to see more!
eye ree chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
baby! ashley! I LOVE YOU! i'm lovin' the mike newton style pimpin' ek :D:D:D and i LOVE the gipsy description! *tackles alison and wraps legs around her waist* how do you want to celebrate?

and OMG i love your jake! jake as a doggie hotel stoner is FTW! *grin*

i'm all caught up now! now resolve this damned UST once and for all! i want at least a hand job under the table

yes, i'm demanding

lovin' it babe! can't wait for the next sex hair adventures! *chants* hand job hand job hand job!
6,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 419 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 .. Last Next »