Reviews for Work in Progress
AmeryMarie chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
I love you and your story! I actually giggled, repeatedly, and even squealed a time or two. I dont do that kind of shit. Ever. Whoa! (Am I the only idiot who still works that silly Blossom catchphrase into conversations?) Keep up the good work and great references. Its like reading my own little personal inside jokes. I mean seriously, Myers in his tard harness! Only thing better that trumps that is 'Cheeky Monkey' Myers. I would love to see a little Anchorman or some Taledega worked in (Look theres a rainbow. Do me on it.) Cant wait for next post.
sprinter1 chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
hahah that tanya part at the end was funny as hell! ] very enjoyable! please update soon
KnittingVamp7 chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Hahaha. Even though I've read this to edit it, it's STILL hilarious to read again! And I'm still chuckling over the whole Lent thing, but only cause my roomie is suffering. Bwahaha.

And I can't wait to find out what Edward's deal is. And Tanya as a cat? AWESOME.
Lizzy21 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Wow. This is amazing! I love the humor! I found myself laughing out loud, yes that's right, I LOL'd, a couple of times.

PLEASE write more!
sprinter1 chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
hahaha that was awesome! dude lol perfect. maginificent. funny as hell! hehehe i love how he brings up sex hair. and im loving bold bella! get it. haha please update soon. that was simply amazing
mllebojangles chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
i'll be your internet friend. :-) great chapter ... i like how they're both spunky! very fun to read!
KnittingVamp7 chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Isn't that poster HAWT? Holy cow, I about swooned when I first saw it.

And this chapter is so cute, especially when I read it again. Yay! The whole kissing and hands on ass thing and her flipping OVARIES. They kill me almost every time they 'speak'.

And Spaceballs IS cool. Those who disagree... aren't... cool... HA!
KnittingVamp7 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Holy shit! Emmett Cullen?

Hahaa, I suppose I know this already. :) Thanks for the shoutout, my dear! Piccolos are evil!
sprinter1 chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
hahah omg that was flipping fantastic! lol i love it woh! ] please update soon
mllebojangles chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
haha ... i can't wait to see where this is going! and i love the commentary from bella's reproductive organs. :-)
TheClockisTicking chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Love the Story!
KnittingVamp7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Hahahaa, I love this. Great start and the talking ovaries are EPIC WIN. Holy cow, I giggled at that. And Team Unicorn? Hilarious! I've never encountered a Brazilian steakhouse before, so that's something new and interesting to read about. So psyched to read more! This seems like it'll be fun times. :)

(and if you still need a beta, I'm available, if you like.)
6,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 439 446 447 448 449