Reviews for Influence
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Lol! Good story!
Teresa Lisbon 123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I've never REALLY been a Rossi/JJ shipper. The age thing...

But that episode started to change my mind, and this story just pushed me over the edge. I officially love that pairing now. JJ/Hotch is still first in my mind, but JJ/Rossi comes in a close third. :) (2 is JJ/Reid, FYI.)
Elf Toshiba chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
The first time I read this, you made my night! You're an amazing author and I look forward to reading all of your future work!
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
:D

That was cute! The episode was really... strange. I mean, there were TONS of JJ/Rossi interactions. Maybe the writers ship them too...
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Great one shot! Loved the fluff!
snoozie2105 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE THIS FIC. Fantastic job. My hat's off to you!

Susan
tonnie2001969 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Oh my Lord, you did an amazing job on this oneshot! Fantastic, as always, and I stand amazed at your ability to whip it out so quickly. Thank you for sharing!

Tonnie
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Well, you've officially made a believer of me. I actually had JJ and Rossi geared thoughts during the new episode. :) Anyway, I think this was a brilliant follow up, and I particularly liked JJ's little whoa :)
catey123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Very good, I really liked this. Excellent!
lrigD chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I am so sorry I missed this episode. Stupid computer is broken... I hope it's fixed soon so that I CAN watch again.

I couldn't stop myself, though... HAD to read this. It's good :)
ilovetvalot chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Kavi, has anybody told you lately that you rock! I love your take on this episode...

Tracia