Reviews for Tainted Heart
Samara chapter 14 . 11/12/2017
Samara chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
I stg if you make their friendship end over Kari of all people I will reach through the screen and slap you
Samara chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
Noooooo the friendship is falling apaaaaaaart
Samara chapter 7 . 11/12/2017
And with the meeting of Ezlo, the fore coming apocalypse cannot be stopped
Samara chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
And you succeeded
Samara chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
This story is lit bro
era of apollo chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
I have to admit, I binge-read this fic today. I couldn't stop reading. Haha It's a great story, and very interesting. It kept me hooked and that's what a good story should have.
I liked the whole half misunderstood childhood, half just evil. And then mostly towards the evil side. I love it, and it's actually how I've been wanting to write Vaati myself. So to say.
Anyway...I loved this story. And I also loved how you did everyone. use to be so good... And then that ending.
His whole demeanor since he started 'turning to the dark side' was interesting to watch. Calm even in anger. That's terrifying, and yet so satisfying to read.
The part where is 'womanizing' side comes to surface is also interesting. It was a unique way of seeing that side of him in the way you wrote it.
*sighs* ...Delta never got that chocolate bar.
Tigirl chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
PleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohPLEASE let this follow the manga and Vaati turns out to be fine!
Actually, no. I feel like that would cheapen this. Well, whatever you decided is good by me.
Tigirl chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
I was WRONG? Wooo But sweet Nayru, Vaati is in for a heap of trouble. The best thing to do is tell him IMMEDIATELY after he's better.
Tigirl chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
I'm going to take a shot in the dark here... Delta no longer wants to hang out with Vaati, causing Vaati to become angry at Ezlo. Just a guess
Tigirl chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
How did I know where this was going? I can't believe I let myself forget how snappy Ezlo was... I was just hoping that Vaati could be happy!
Tigirl chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Yay Vaati! Be strong for me... (I'm gonna pretend that the outcome isn't inevitable.)
Isodrink chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
You really dig Vaati. I really dig your storys. I think we've got something going there ;)
Ok, it has been a few weeks since I finished Tainted Heart. Actually, it was the first fic I read, written by you, therefor: yeah, has been a few weeks. But since I finally have time at my hands I think I can finally wrap myself around a review.

Ok, you managed to make a full fledged character out of Vaati, created from...nothing except hints in the game. That's nothing but impressive (boy do I hope I just used that figure of speech correctly, should be a praise If i got it right , I'm not a native speaker therefor only 99% of the time sure of what I'm writing)
Your Vaati is a really good character. He is not just someone plain evil or other rather boring stuff like that, but he's the creation of a lot of small things that summed up and got out of hand. I like that approach. Really much. Reminds me of lambda in Tales of Graces...but I digress. The way you managed to put the different relationships in place was very well done. I also liked, no I loved the way you made the relationship between Vaati and Delta. I read their first coming on friendly terms and just thought "awwwww heartwarming!".

There are quite a lot of other things that are quite well done, for example that the thing that started Vaati becoming the villain was something so trivial for Vaati himself: A girl and relationships.

For criticizing I've only got one thing. The ending was well done, but the speed that it came with was a bit too much for me. For me, the shift of Vaati from a normal, confident kid to an arrogant prick was well done. The shift from arrogant prick to a villain that slaughters a whole village however went a bit too abrupt for me. I was still getting around the fact that Vaati was an asshole and suddenly he becomes the very villain he always is. You can explain everything, it's always dependend on the readers view, I just wanted to voice my opinion about that.

I think you very much earned that review, I'm really looking forward to the rest of the unresolved, since I've finally got time to read again ;)
Best of wishes from me to you again :)
hilzel chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
AAAAH oh man i never noticed that loooooooong review i posted on this chapter sent as a guest, i thought i was still logged in...hmm...typing until 2am makes me a little woozy

yeah i thought i'd just mention that because it was quite a long review dfgfhgjhgj
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
aaaaah this fic makes me really sad for so many reasons...i just reread the entire thing today gfhghjkjlljh. it's really great seeing someone else agree that his flaws/actions mostly stem from being too proud and willful rather than just flat-out craziness or psychopathy or something, which is something i see a lot on here and it bothers me a whole lot because it's not just not believable to me.

actually i've always liked your interpretations of vaati, not just because they're one of the most well-thought out ones i've seen on here, but because i'm at the same time fascinated and repulsed by his character? It's kinda hard to explain what I mean exactly but somehow he seems the complete opposite of me/a person i'd really hate if actually confronted with, but also someone i can also relate a LOT to. even though that probably doesn't make much sense, it's definitely a big reason why i love your fics so much, because i just have a really big fascination with characters who end up becoming the sort of person they started out despising. because i can see myself going the same way, sometimes, and it's kinda cathartic to read about i guess haha

i came across a quote that reminded me a lot of your version of vaati, actually...maybe i'm a little biased because i'm a scorpio myself and he's my favourite character, but everything about them always seems to fit a lot of interpretations of him? but yeah something about this just clicked, especially about the lack of self-acceptance.

"Scorpio- Dark side? Bah humbug. You are a smouldering gothic creature and proud of it. If you are in denial about this you are in big trouble. Being awake for a thousand years gives you the edge over everybody else. Nobody nurses a grudge like you do, because you know revenge is a dish best served icy cold. Your poisonous sting is fatal, but lack of self-acceptance means you will use it on yourself one day and then the sky will darken, the mirror will crack, and your bones will turn to dust in a heartbeat.."

(GOD SORRY I WROTE SO MUCH i am just really passionate about fanfiction dfgfhcgjfhj)