Reviews for A Different Type of Danger
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/4
Everyone understands it lisbon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Lovely. I guess I'm a little young to quite get it entirely but I'm getting close, I think. Got right into her head!
MISSYAlexandra chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I think we all understand the appeal of dangerous men ;D give me Patrick Jane or any other of those saucy men that fall under the classification of 'dangerous'. DELICIOUS.
yaba chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
oo very nice interpretation of Lisbon's thoughts in that moment, and it ties in nicely with the phone call...love how all these qualities pertain to Jane :) i love him despite his terrible bad side.

Yana
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
It was a really interesting her thoughts led to Jane:)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Nice look at Jane from Lisbon's POV.

Thanks for writing.
House Calls chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
A very nice one-shot and a very in-character peek into Lisbon's mind. :)
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I like this. I have the same weakness lisbon has in this fic for really charming guys. The more cocky the better. I think jane definitely qualifies. : )
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Ah, so true. This was so well done! Loved it!
221b Baker Street chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Very cute! Well-thought-out and well-written. Good job!
Gina Molly Potter chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I totally relate to this! I was never attracted to the bad boys, I never had the illusion that I could change them... But a charming man... That's a different story!
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Yea, I think every one is attracted to dangerous men at some point. Some of us date them, some of us marry them. I would definitely call Jane a "bad boy", not in the traditional way, but in the "he is totally wrong for you" type of way. Great story.