Reviews for Are you the one for me?
Don't Eat the Cake chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
LOVE IT!
Fedumenti-san chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
YURI!HUhuhuhuhuhuhu Kagami is getting perver too hhuhuhuhuhu
Fedumenti-san chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
With sure,it is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read...KAGAMIXKONATA FOREVER!
Kaneichi-sama chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
So I went to bed at 10:00 tonight, like usual. I felt exceptionally bored as I layed in bed though, so I decided to whip out my 3DS and see what could entertain me.
I browsed /b/ for a bit. Checked Facebook. The usual. Then I saw that I had still bookmarked from quite a while ago. So I checked it out found a Lucky Star fanfic, started reading it out of boredom.
It's now past midnight, and I finally finished all 4 chapters. Definitely worth it. So worth it, in fact, that I even decided to start writing again. Expect something from me soon.

I don't know if you plan to continue this, or how long it's been since this was written. I do know, however, how much it warms a fellow author's heart to see evidence that somebody enjoyed thier story, and especially if they leave a review for it.

My only complaint is that they all threw the word "love" around so easily, like it was nothing. I know how much it means though, and know that it's not something to be taken lightly. Just be aware of that.

Also, I can't see if anyone guessed already (this mobile site is odd, and I'm not quite used to it yet), but is the kind man in the train Minoru Shiraishi? Sorry if the spelling is meh, I haven't seen his name in a while.

I look forward to (hopefully) more chapters for this.
mariofan48 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hey, What is the name of the manga in the title picture? It looks like one of those fan made ones you find on the internet, and I wanna read it.
Gigarot chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
This was a great chapter, I always thought about Yutaka as the dominant anyway, I guess it's better to experience what two girls can do than just see it.

The love triangle between Izumi, Patricia and Hiyori seems very original too.
Gigarot chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I see the time paradox, but I thought it was a mistake. The man are you. And Miyuki POV is funny.

Looking forward for Yutaka reaction of what girls can do.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Awesome Story Please Continue
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awesome Story Please Continue
anon chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
is the man vash from trigun
Redline57 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
This was awesome! This was a great chapter, well worth the wait. Nice job with this, it was so happy. Feel free to write more, I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
DarkGodAkito chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
awesome story D plz continue, k?
anon chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
"her smile hiding a mischievous smile"

what

Also, look up how to use commas.
yojimbo89 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
that was really cute i like it and i wouldn't mind read more if you post more now to read your other stuff